Part 11

Y/N Pov

I heard a knock at the door.

"Y/N can I come in" I heard Camila's raspy voice come through the wood of the door.

I was lying on my back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

I really didn't want to talk, but this was her house, I couldn't exactly exclude her from a room in her own house, but I really was not in the mood to talk tonight. I was still upset from our argument and angry at the fact that Shawn's tiny dick had been inside her.

The thought made me feel physically sick.

I let out a large breath I didn't know I was holding, trying to pass the waves of nausea.

"Do what you want Camila, this is your house" I spoke, my tone cold and flat.

My tone even surprised me.

I heard the door creak open and the soft pad of Camila's feet on the carpet.

"Look y/n I just wanted to apologise." Camila starts to speak.

"For what, you're the boss right? I am just the 'help' I should know my place" I interrupted her shit apology.

"Y/N that's not fair, its not even like that, I don't think you are being entirely fair right now, you haven't exactly been the most reasonable" she tries to speak to me in a calm tone, but that just pisses me off more.

"Reasonable" I balk and start to sit up.

"Y/N let me explain.." she starts again before I feel the heat of anger bubble up inside me.

"No need" I cut her off.

I hear Camila scoff before I shoot up off the bed.

I don't want to hear any of her excuses.

"Explain what, how you are sorry for treating me like shit these last few weeks, how you expect me to be your slave with no life, instead of your P.A? or are you really sorry for how you fucked Shawn Mendes after kissing me? Because it is really comforting to know that my saliva might be on that jackass' dick, that's if he has a dick, because lets be honest, he acts like a giant pussy".

I let it all out.

I need to get out how exactly I feel.

I had already quit, so there was no reason for me to keep it in anymore, but it angered me that she thought she could just walk in here and want to talk civily.

"That's no.." Camila steps towards me but I put my hand up.

"You are not perfect Camila, and the fact that you think you are pisses me off more. You act like you do nothing wrong but I am just suppose to be hardened to your behaviour and your actions, like they have no consequences" I ramble out.

"Consequences" she looks confused.

"Yes your stupid actions have consequences, I wish you knew you, like I know you, the real you, then maybe you would get it, not this fake ass pop princess that has been fucking some canadian "heartthrob" to stay relevant and to gather momentum before an album, which, by the way you are struggling to write because you are not being true to your damn self, and I am sick of seeing this... this.. "I gesture with my hands towards her "fake you" my voice starts to raise and I can see the glassiness in Camila's eyes.

"So this is what you think of me huh, anything else while you telling me exactly what you think?" Camila's voice has a bite and she steps towards me again this time I let her.