she has anger issues (requested)

You jumped up as soon as you heard the door slam downstairs.

You put your laptop down and ran down the stairs. When you reached the bottom step you saw Hailee throwing things around the room.

She was acting frantic and you didn't know what to do to help her.

She kept yelling as she threw things to the ground. A picture frame flew past you and shattered on the floor. "Hailee!" You yelled although you didn't exactly mean to. You were just frightened.

You calmed yourself down before you rushed over to her and pulled the dishes out of her hands that she was planning to throw.

"I can't take it!" She yelled as tears poured out of the corner of her eyes. You put the dishes down on the table and held her hands in yours as her screams turned into whimpers.

"Shh, it's okay. I've got you." She sank to the floor and climbed onto your lap. You looked around the room. There were broken picture frames and ripped up papers and pictures scattered around the floor. Broken glass was all along the wall. It was gonna a long time to clean up.

But that wasn't your concern at that moment. Your only concern was her.

"Hailee? What happened? Why'd you do this?" She put her head on your chest and you hugged her close to you. "I'm sorry. I just... I got so angry. I just had a bad day and I couldn't control myself! I couldn't stop myself." You rubbed your back and listened as she started to cry.

"I have really bad anger issues. I try to control them but sometimes they get the best of me. I'm sorry if I scared you. It wasn't intentional, I swear." Her bottom lip trembled and you just focused on rubbing her back and trying to calm her down.

"It's okay. We can buy new picture frames. We can always take more photos, baby. And this mess can always be cleaned up I'm just only focused on you, that's all that matters right now. Are you feeling better?" She sniffled and nodded her head.

"Yeah. It makes me feel better having you here to hold me and comfort me." You twirled a strand of her hair around your index finger.

She lifted her head up and stared at you with apologetic eyes. You cupped both her cheeks in your hands and leaned in to press a quick kiss to her lips. "Good. Now, tell me what made you so upset. I'm right here to listen to you through it all."

You kissed her hair as she started to open up about her day. And she felt a lot calmer this time around, all thanks to you.