Ch 2.5

(let's take it back now y'all)

'Huh? What's wrong with Izuku? He looks so pale. I hope he is ok! I should go check' She headed over to the boy, making sure she did not let out what she really thought. "What's the dead fish look for?" she was truly concerned because she heard her mom talking about aunty Inko taking Izuku to the doctor the other day.

"I'm..." he mumbled the rest of what he was saying.

"Huh???" what was he saying, what is he? This was really starting to worry her. And he wanted to be a hero like she wanted to.

Izuku looked up with teary eyes "I'm Qurikless, Kacchan!!" his floodgates opened and tears burst through. 'Quirkless? Wait... what does that mean about him becoming a hero?' As much as she hated too, she will have to ask her mom.

She burst the down and stared down her mom "OI, OLD HAG!"

"WHAT, BRAT?!"

"What does it mean to be ''quirkless" in regards to being a hero?"

"Huh? Why you asking, brat?"

"Will de-, Izuku is quirkless but he wants to be a hero."

"Oh, uh. Well it'll be pretty damn difficult, probably near impossible to do. And once they start working then they're gonna face challenge after challenge. Might even die before getting very far."

That's the last thing she wants, he's too weak. He can't do anything already, that's why she called him him deku, but... now this.... There was no way he could be a hero. She won't let him!

In the following days, news of Izuku quirklessness spread far and wide. Kids, teachers, parents; everyone and their dog knew about poor Izukuś predicament. They all started to treat him differently (Kacchan too, but for good reasons); they no longer cared about him. So she began to treat him harshly 'If he wants to be a hero that badly then he has to be able to overcome this much at least!' is what she thought, and besides her mom and dad fight all the time anyway! They will still be together even after this, so this much is fine, right? She just has to stay strong and even if it hurts him, she'll tough it out.

One certan monday morning as all the kids came into class she saw Izuku, but something was... off. Like he had some grand goal in mind...

'what's up with Izuku? He seems different.' After all the kids had come in the bell rang and thus began the day. The caretakers came in and told them all to get in a circle so they can read to them.

"Can everybody see?"

"Yes~~" the class responded

"No, they all pushed Deku out of the circle. He's too far away to see you asses". Kacchan thought with a huff. "Well it's not like he's missing much, this story is pretty boring anyway."

Later they were set free to play with toys and whatever was available, of course she got the best stuff first, no one would get in her way to anything, the exact opposite for Izuku. They would keep them all the way from him forcing him to the book shelf. It was the only place where no one bothered him and best of all she could look at him from afar and admire his dedication to reading his book. But alas it's not perfect the occasional caretaker would do a mandatory check and he would also look up at random times a catch her staring. She quickly avoided his stare with a light blush.

Next was math, which she was pretty good at, like most things. She was handed some simple problems and finished quickly. Smoking everyone and handed it in without a single mistake. Latter Izuku handed his in second 'That's not good Izuku! First is what matters the most not second you need to be faster!'