FOURTEEN

Isi Khayal Mein Guzri
Shaam-E-Gham Aksar,

Ke Dard Hadd Se Barhega
Toh Muskura Dungi....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The whole ride she kept quiet looking out of the window hearing Asmara's bickering which was only entertained by Mustafa and that too by answering her in short sentences.

"Can someone ask her to shut up cause I am getting irritated now ?"

Osama whispered groaning but instantly changed his expressions when he saw his brother looking at him with hard expressions from rear view mirror to which he smiled over sweetly at his brother in return.

"You think we are dying to hear her voice. Only I know how am I tolerating her high pitched voice."

Aamina whispered back inside Osama's ear unaware of Mustafa's gaze on them.

"Shhhh.... Keep quiet bhaai is looking at us only."

Osama warned to which Aamina rolled her eyes and glared at her big brother who was looking towards them only.

"Ahhhh.. He is behaving like that witch's pawn who she had set up against his own family."

"Look he is glaring at me now."

Aamina whined looking at Mustafa who was no doubt glaring at her.

"You aren't the only one he was glaring at, I too am included in his hit list."

Osama looked at his elder sister sympathysing with her but she was busy glaring at their older brother and he was glaring at her back with equal zeal.

"Hats off to you sister you are giving him tough competition. I aspire to be like you."

He patted her shoulder when his eyes met his older brother who heard him, his concerntration now fixed on him making poor Osama shudder in fear.

Giving him an apologetic smile Osama towards Maria who's eyes were closed as if she was sleeping.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up...."

He started singing inside her ear to wake her up which she did after few seconds clutching her chest and gasped when she found Osama grinning at her.

"Insaano ki tarah utha nahi sakte tum Osama ?"

She scolded him thinking they have arrived and he was waking her up for that sole reason.

"I am getting bored partner."

Ignoring her scolding, he kept his head on her shoulder and whined like a baby asking for a chocolate.

"Your fault. I can't do anything about it."

She pushed him lightly maintaining distance and folded hands on her chest and looked out of the window, ignoring him.

"Entertain me partner."

He turned her towards himself making a cute pout which she couldn't resist and gave him a small smile, a genuine one. It felt good to smile after so long even if it was a small smile. Even when the pain was same. Even when she was breaking inside, it felt good to smile and it was only because of Osama. And she was thankful to him.