» 12 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWELVE
ʜᴇʀᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWELVE• ʜᴇʀᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Can you slow down? That's the seventh body you've drained the blood out of today. The fifty-sixth body in the past three days."

"I overfeed when I'm anxious, Adona, and I'm anxious because you still haven't told me why after two fucking centuries you suddenly wake me up." Ila retorts, dropping the dead body on the floor.

"Did you honestly forget?"

Ila narrows her eyes at her, "I've been desiccated for two hundred years. Of course I forgot."

"I don't think you did, Ila," Adona sits back on the cushioned chair. "I think you know exactly why I woke you, but you don't wanna say it."

Ila stays quiet.

"Two hundred years ago you were so heartbroken Jimin rejected you, so you told me to stick a dagger through your heart and wake you when Jimin has moved on and found someone new," Adona recalls and she sees how Ila tenses. "He even tore up your photograph, but don't worry, I put it back together."

Ila's eyes turn red as veins protrude on her face, a sign of vexation, "Who's the bitch?"

• • • •

The last thing you thought would happen was that a shirtless Hoseok would open the door, but here you were, staring at his perfectly sculpted abs.

"Eyes are up here, doll," Hoseok smirks smugly.

You blink a couple of times then look up at him, "Sorry."

"No worries. You have to admire the art, am I right? But no touching," His teeth tug at his bottom lip. "Unless you want to."

"Hoseok," Jimin's voice is heard behind him and he soon comes into view. "Don't flirt with my girl."

"She was the one looking at me," He exposes and you look over at Jimin who clenches his jaw. "Anyway, I have a baby boy to cuddle. I think I might've been too rough on him last night." Hoseok says before heading down the hall.

When he fully disappears you try to say something, but Jimin stops you by pulling your arm, leading you upstairs. Once inside his bedroom, he slams the door shut and turns to you.

"Glad to know you were making googly eyes at Hoseok."

"Look, I'm sorry... wait. You know what? I'm not."