Music

Lena Luthor is the famous bad girl singer, her songs are about anger and sadness. Kara Danvers is the complete opposite, everyone loves her good girl look and she sing happy and cheerful songs.

Their managers get together to talk about doing a publicity stunt. "Kara I have great news" Karas Manager Winn Says.

"So Lena I have a proposition for you" Jess says.

"What!" They say in unison.

An hour later all four of them are in one room, Lena is on the couch slouched and Kara is pacing back and forth around the room.

Jess and Winn had stepped out of the room so the two could discuss the reason they were there.

"Would you stop pacing around" Lena said annoyed.

"No I can't, this is a stupid idea" Kara says clearly frustrates.

Kara flops onto the other couch and sighs rubbing her head. The two of them didn't ask for this but they didn't have a choice.

"Okay so you two will need to go on dates and keep up public appearances. You will also need to convince everyone your dating" Jess said looking at the two.

"Is there really no other choice?" Kara Said concerned.

"No there isn't, you both need to get in the public's good graces. Lenas little dating stunt didn't do her any good and you Kara just went through a public and messy break up" Winn Said.

"Way to kick a girl when she's down" Kara mumbled.

"Anyway your first date is now" Jess said gesturing for both of them to get up and follow.

The two followed Jess and Winn to the limo out front. They sat in the car and looked out the window as they waited to arrive at their 'date'.

Kara's POV:
This is a stupid idea, Lena Luthor of all people I mean don't get me wrong the physical attration is there but her attitude and playgirl act is a turn off.

Jess and Winn left us to eat dinner and talk. "So Lena, what do you think of this whole arrangement?" I ask in a curious tone.

"I don't mind it, you are a very gorgeous girl" Lena said with a wink, causing Karas cheeks to redden.

"No no no, I'm gonna stop you right there, this is a professional business deal" Kara says confidently.

Lena's smirk was still there and she was clearly enjoying this little game they were playing.

Lena's POV:
Kara Danvers, the sweet innocently woman or so I thought. Kara clearly doesn't like me as a person but she does like my body and seductive side. Just complimenting her was enough to get her to blush.

I love this arrangement I think it will be great to tease Kara and see if she catches feelings for me. That's what I do toy with women's feelings so far I haven't fallen in love.

Kara had wondered over to the bar and had already drunken to much. I watched amused as she almost stumbled over. She was cute like this, when her messy curls where loose and her smile was still there regardless of the fact she just tripped.

Kara's POV:
I went to the bar and order ten vodka shots, downing them all in under 1 minute you could say I was a little tipsy. I sat at the bar happily watching the bartenders move around in the bar. I stood up and started to walk to the exit as I walked outside I pulled out my phone to call a cab when someone stoped me.

Lena's POV:
I watched as Kara stumbled out the exit and onto the street. I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked outside only to see someone talking to Kara. "No I don't want to you asshole" Kara Said stepping away from him.