Chapter 9- Smiles

I told dad that I was going to stay with The Cullens this weekend and he agreed to do so, he is also gonna take care of Max. I packed the things I needed to stay there before looking towards Max who was whimpering.

"Aww, no baby." I went to my knees and pat my thighs as he made his way towards me. I grabbed him gently into my arms and kissed his head.

"I will just be at a friends place this weekend. Be nice to dad alright?" I told him and he barks as I smiled happily.

"Good boy, now I have to go. Be a good one to dad and if I heard any good news from you then both of us are going shopping. Okay?" I smiled grabbing my stuff as he barks again wagging his tail. I giggled and got out of my room and down the stairs hearing a car honking.

"Have to go now, dad. I'll see you on Monday." I told him and he nods as he gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Take care, alright princess?"

"You know I will. You two take care alright?" I smiled and he nods his head. I walked out of the house and Edward smiles towards me as I smiled back.

"Ready?" He asked and rolled my eyes showing him my things.

"No, not really. My hands are very light." I sarcastically told him as he laughs and shook his head while I laugh to. He takes my things and put them at the back. He opens the passenger seat causing me to smile at him and get in. He closes the door and waves at dad who was watching us from the front door and nods at him.

Edward gets in and I waved dad goodbye as he did the same. Edward starts the engine and drove us to school. It was silent the whole entire ride, but the comfortable one.

"So, your friends with Jacob?" He asked randomly and I nodded my head.

"Childhood friends. Well, mostly to my big sister. He always has a crush on her which I don't find why she does." I shrugged as he chuckles.

"Do you think that your big sister is prettier than you?" He asked me unexpectedly and I shook my head.

"Nobody is pretty...maybe you." I mumbled the last part.

"Sorry, what was that?" He asked smirking as I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Maybe your car is pretty. I mean, she is. Very very pretty." I said caressing the door as he smiles and laugh.

"Alright, stop touching her." He tells me grabbing my hands to stop me. I giggled and looked straight ahead before realizing how long we were holding hands making me slowly let his go.

"Sorry-" I tried to apologize, but he cuts me off by holding mine.

"No no, its okay. I like this." He smiles looking at me before towards the road and I couldn't help, but feel flustered and smile as well. We soon arrived at school and Edward parks his car where I used to park my motorcycle.

He gets out the car first and went to my side opening for me as I gave him a thankful smile. I grabbed my bag and put it behind me. I felt my hand grabbed causing me to look at my hand before looking at Edward.

"You don't mind right?" He asked a little shyly which I find cute. I giggled and shook my hand as he smiled at me before kissing my hand. We got out of the parking lot as I heard squeals and whispers from the parking lot. When we entered the hallways, everyone began to look at us as most of them whom are my fans smiled and squealed happily.

I couldn't help, but feel shy from the attention only for Edward to comfort me while we walk down the center of the hallway that people moved aside.

"It's okay. I'm right here, Mon Reine." He tells me and I looked at him before smiling and nodding. My phone began to vibrate and I looked over to see me and Edward holding hands and looking at each other. It was not too long ago. The caption asked: Are they dating or Are they close friends? And so many comments voted dating and so many likes where on the photo.

"Dating?" Edward reads and I turned it off as I looked at him fakely confused.

"Dating? What?" I asked as he chuckles and moved closer to me. Our hands still holding each other. I could feel the tension at the hallway increasing and I couldn't help, but blush.

"You really are cute when you blush." He chuckles looking at me as I get more flustered and I hear people screaming. Girls mostly.

"W-Well, it's just t-the human body reacting." I giggled nervously and he chuckles.

"I mean...we are dating. Right?" He whispers softly and I blushed more.

"We...Well, I don't know i-if you want to reveal that in public." I stuttered as he grins and I felt his hand caress my cheek causing more tension.

"Let's see, Mon Reine." He kisses my lips and I closed my eyes. Screams covered the entire hallway, but I couldn't hear anything except my heart beating fast. Our lips were in sync and I could see fireworks going off under my eyelids.

He pulls back as I opened my eyes breathing heavy. I looked over to the side to see everyone with their phones aiming at us. I glared at Edward as he laughs and held on me.

"I'm so sorry. It's okay." He chuckles holding me as I held him close as well covering my face from the pictures of embarrassment.

"Finally, you have a girlfriend! You didn't have to complain everyday." I heard Emmett say and we pulled away to see him and Rosalie walk towards us.

"It is so good to finally have Edward find his own, he'll kill us with all his complains." Rosalie groans earning a glare from Edward and a laugh from me as I hugged them.

"I'll take you to your class. People will start going crazy like...now." Edward pulls me with him as I laughed.

——

In the distance, Jessica watches Blair and Edward run away as everyone began to crowd the halls. Her blood boils as she crosses her arms in anger.

"Don't they look happy together?" Angela appears smiling only to earn a glare from Jessica before she scoffs.

"Yeah right, everything is all an act. She's nothing, but a fake." Jessica rolls her eyes making Angela frown at her attitude.

"Who put salt in your coffee?" Angela asked and Jessica rolls her eyes before walking away.