1|Transfer Student? Nope

*Please keep the comments respectful and at an appropriate level. Be aware that your comments may bother or offend others who are reading the same story. Otherwise, it will be reported and/or removed. Thank you for understanding.

Saiki P.O.V

'Good grief. Why's it so loud'

"Hey did you hear about the new transfer student in the other class?!"

Achievement unlocked- 1/5 Transfer Students

The boys were getting excited until they found out that it's a male. It did get the girls interested though.

Most of them anyway. Except for a certain one...

Were you expecting the new student to be you? Sorry, I don't really do those types of introductions. OK, back to the story. -Kuruma_Girl

(Y/N) P.O.V.

'I don't get why they get excited over a student who's not even in our class.'
I leaned my head on my palm as I wrote down notes from the board.

I glanced at the group of girls talking and giggling about getting a 'chance' with this guy. In normal circumstances, I would be staring with envy at how easily others could befriend new students. However, I had already seen that guy being a pervert around a group of girls around the school gate this morning.

Not exactly the best first impression.

But, I guess I should do a background check, so the readers know who we are.
Well, it's not like I have an interesting life anyway.

Achievement Unlocked- First Fourth Wall Break (Get the tape)

Y'know, just your average girl, an only child, who attends PK Academy in hopes of getting a good job. Of course, I do well in my classes and coming to school. 

The only problem is...I don't have any friends! 

I don't think any of the girls get along with me. I can't even hold a proper conversation, how on earth could I bring myself to befriend them? I haven't bothered being the first to approach, and neither have they.

We're already halfway through the year and I only have one friend! I'd probably say I get along with the boys more than the girls, but I'm just as awkward with males as I am with females!  

The only time I can hold a conversation is when we're working on assignments, and even then, I'm nervous all the time. Most of my classmates approach me for help with the homework. 

Being lonely with few friends and strict parents, I focus on improving my academic skills, and I'd say this is the only thing I can outmatch the rest of the talented students in my class. Because of this, I've been labeled the smart student of the class...

Anyway, I noticed that quiet boy, Saiki, hurriedly walk out of class with the transfer student. I didn't think much of it so I stood up to go to the bathroom, which was next to the boy's bathroom, of course.

So obviously I heard that loud slam from the boy's bathroom. When I looked up at the wall, there was a small crack. Staring at it for no more than two seconds, I pulled up my skirt and exited the stall. 

As I washed my hands, I thought, Probably another boy punching the wall...Or possibly Hairo...'

Leaving the bathroom and walking through the hallway, I came across Saiki and that new transfer student. I glared at the boy, thinking back on this morning, and then looked away before passing by them without a second glance. I had only given Saiki a small nod but that was it. Nothing else.