Forever

Warnings: Tattoo work, smut (obvi), dom/sub qualities, pet names, breath play, slight orgasm denial, praise kink, slight public smut, cursing, oral (male receiving), rough sex, facial, and manipulation at it’s finest.

I might have put a little too much backstory, but I sincerely hope not. I really, really hope you like it!

“Dark, can you pleeaassee tell me where we’re going?” I asked, looking at the shops in confusion as we strode down the busy sidewalk.

“As I’ve already told you twice now, you will find out when we arrive. One more time and we’ll forget this whole thing, understood?” Dark replied firmly.

I parted my lips, a sassy reply on the tip of my tongue, and spotted the serious expression on his face. Immediately I shut my mouth and nodded.

“Yeah, understood. Sorry.”

One side of his lips tilted up into a little smirk. It was rare to see a smile on his face and I couldn’t resist admiring it.

I was so lost in his stoic beauty that I nearly ran into the door he held open. My cheeks flushed warmly while the smirk on his lips grew full size, a knowing look in his eyes.

Upon stepping into the store, I grew confused at the heavy music in the air. It wasn’t until I saw the drawings and photos on the wall that I realized where we were.

“Dark… Why are we here?” I asked nervously, turning to face him.

He looked down at me with an almost fond smirk and replied, “I believe I promised you a reward if you could behave for me.”

Gently he laid his palm on my cheek and stroked my skin softly as his smirk grew.

“I’m going to give you something I’ve never given to anyone else, and that no one else can ever replicate for you. A small, innocuous little sign that you are taken, to ward off anyone with wandering eyes or an unhealthy interest.”

My heart pounded in my chest as I realized the severity of his words. Instantly I was anxious at the thought of a tattoo, the pain of the needle tearing into my skin, leaving behind a permanent scar. Swallowing it back, I nodded and flashed him a royal smile.

“That sounds wonderful! Do you have it picked out already?” I asked.

With his nod, I realized that of course he would have it figured out. Dark planned everything out ahead. It was one of his finest qualities.

“All you need to do it sit still and be a good girl. Once we’re done with this, I have an even bigger reward for you,” he replied.

A bubble of excitement and anxiety filled my belly as I thought about all the implications of this. This was a forever token; Not something as flimsy or forgettable as a piece of jewelry. This held promise. A permanent claim of our love.

His hand slipped down into mine and he led me to the counter where an older woman was waiting, flipping through a photo album filled with tattoo pictures.

Immediately he took charge of the situation, explaining what we were here for and the generic idea for the tattoo. Money was exchanged before he wrote something down on a piece of paper. I watched in curiosity as she printed out a sheet. With a smile, she led us to the back.