Chapter 3

You begin to stagger home from the party all by yourself. Your vision is wavy and your head is light, but at least you can manage to walk...kind of.
Damn... The hangover I'm gonna have later is gonna suck ass...

You slowly make your way up the sidewalk as it begins to rain.
Great... Just great...
Thunder cracks in the darkened sky as the rain pours down on you, soaking your clothes. You shiver as the wind begins to pick up. It tears at your clothes and hair in heavy loud gusts.
Fog soon begins to rise from the warm ground, making it a lot harder for you to see. It rolls over the road and grass in a thick cloud, creating a very eerie atmosphere.
I think I'm going the right way... You think to yourself as you struggle to see.
You stumble onto a back alley street that may or may not look familiar. It's so hard to tell...
You stagger down the alley,  grabing ahold of anything you can to keep your balance.
Suddenly, there is a crash from behind you as two metal trash cans fall over onto their sides.
You jump and whirl around to see what the commotion is, but between the rain, fog, and darkness of the alley, you can't see exactly what it was.
It was just a cat or something... You try to assure yourself, but it's hard to think that it was only a cat as the thoughts of the recent kidnappings flood your mind.
You walk by a bunch of overflowing garbage cans that have a very particular scent that reminds you of the Burger King jungle gym on a hot summer day- cheap burgers wiped on gym mats and shredded rubber. Gag.
You continue to walk slower now, due to the feeling of being watched.
You try to shake off the feeling and continue to make your down the dark alley. More sounds startle you and you stop again.
Footsteps.
Your heart pounds heavily in your chest as the footsteps grow louder and faster, with the sound of puddles splashing under them. It is then that you realize somebody has to be watching you. You back up against the wall of a building, hoping to hide from whoever it is. Your hand finds it's way to your pocket and clutches the small pocket knife. You flick the blade out and listen.
The footsteps have stopped, but there is a dark silhouette standing still about twenty feet away from you. The figure is thin, but tall. You can't tell if the person is looking at you or not, due to the fog, darkness of the alley, and the pouring rain.
You get a sick feeling in your gut as the person slowly steps toward you.
"I-i have a-a knife." You stutter fearfully with your weilded hand shaking furiously.

The person stops walking and chuckles deeply. From the laugh, you can tell that whoever it is, is a guy.
"You think a little knife like that is gonna scare me away?" He taunts.

You are frozen in your place, paralyzed and unable to make a sound.

The strange man sighs. "Also, you shouldn't be drinking so much alcohol... It can really do some damage to your lovely kidneys. You're too young..." He continues to inch closer to you with every word he makes.

You scrunch up your nose in disgust. He must have really been following you.
"Leave me alone or I'm calling the cops." You warn him.

"The cops can't save you, pretty lady. Nobody can." The man takes a long stride closer to you and you swing your knife, slicing through his outstretched arm.
He growls with shock, but that doesn't seem to slow him down. In merely a few seconds, he has you tackled to the ground, unarmed and unable to move with a hand over your mouth as he straddles your weak body.

At this point you can get a good look at him. He is wearing a plain black hoodie with the hood pulled up, and a dark blue mask with two black holes for the eyes.
You try to scream but he presses his cold hand harder over your mouth. "You shut the hell up right now before you regret it." He growls.
You squirm around, trying to get out of his grip. You kick your legs and try to get your arms out of his strong grasp.
The man then grabs a large rock off of the ground and holds it over his head. The last thing you feel is a lot of pain, then blackness envelops you.