Helicarrier

*Story takes place during the middle of The Avengers movie*

Under the information of Steve Rogers, it said he was usually spotted at a park not far from my hotel. The blonde usually went for long runs around the park at about 6:30 every morning.

Luckily it was 6:00 and I could walk to the park that was about 1 to 2 blocks away. I fixed my red hair that hung loosely around my shoulders.

I opened the hotel door and began my walk to the park. Walking in a pencil skirt and wedges didn't bother me. I was hoping to catch the blondes attention. Madame B always told me my beauty would help me in situations. Catching the attention of a man or even a woman target was key to getting them to lower their guard.

The park was in my line of sight and it was barely 6:10. I stopped at a coffee shop to order myself black coffee. I was taught that simple gestures like this would help an agent to better blend in.

I smiled at staring strangers as some looked at me with want. I waited patiently for my name to be called.

"Tia." a woman worker called.

I thanked her and grabbed the warm coffee. By this time it was already 6:25.

I walked to the park and slowly pretended to wander around it, sipping coffee. As I walked around the park on it's sidewalk, I caught attention of the familiar blonde and a darker skinned man running at steady speeds my way.

"Man can we please stop?" the other man begged.

Steve sighed and stopped as the other man bent down, out of breath.

I walked even slower now, waiting for them to take notice of me.

As I neared, the blonde looked actually kinda cute. He looked up at me and smiled a sweet grin. 

I smiled back as a polite gesture. But inside, I knew he was a threat. A man I must kill.

His face changed from innocent to slightly confused. As I was directly in front of them, he stopped me. Just what I had hoped.

"Do I know you? You look...familiar." Steve said.

"I don't believe so." I responded and smiled a fake smile. "I'm Tia."

"Oh, I'm Steve, ma'am."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled to the both of them.

"That's Sam." he nodded to the man who was doubled over.

He must be another threat.

"And nice to meet you,Sam." I said.

He put his hand up as a hello.

"Man, why do we have to run every damn morning." Sam muttered. He didn't seem like an enhanced person since he was so tired from just a run. Maybe he was one of the other threats I was allowed to take out if needed.

Steve rolled his eyes at his friend.

"You don't look to good." I said in a joking manner. My hand wanted to flinch to the gun hidden beneath my skirt. So easy..

"He'll be okay." said Steve, chuckling lightly. "Are you sure we've never met?"

"I don't think so." I laughed lightly. A fake laugh I learned to master.

Sam finally got up and said, "I'm good, I'm good."

Steve chuckled again.

"Well it was nice meeting you." I said, disappointed that there was no way to get any information without looking suspicious.