Chapter 28: Stalker

As (Y/n) opened the cover of the strange book, she started to notice beautiful handwriting covering the first page. It read:

This book is dedicated to my one and only, the most beautiful, caring, and perfect person that has ever crossed my, or any other person's, path. Her (h/c) drives me insane the way it flows perfectly behind her without her knowing how gorgeous she is. Her uniquely colored (e/c) has no rival. The beauty behind the eyes is something no one could ever understand. Even I can not fully interpret what's behind them. Perhaps it's the gentle softness behind her eyelashes that makes my breath get caught in my throat! Not to mention her loving words -

The girl skipped the page, feeling disgust bubble in her throat from the words written down. She worked up the courage to continue on the book, finding something even more disturbing. Picture after picture, all she could see was her unknowing face, even so much as smiling happily.

"When were these taken?" she shivered.

There were pictures of her sleeping from some kind of vantage point, some were even up close, making her eyes widen in shock. Someone had been in her room when she was at her most vulnerable and she had no idea. They could've slit her throat easily.

She flipped a few pages, watching as the dates flew by. She paused, noting a page ripped out from the book. There was nothing written about why it was taken out, but whatever was on the page unnerved her.

Then she began to look at a few recent pictures, stopping to see her, Takuya, and one of the club leaders she'd met within the first week of the new trimester. Under the picture was a caption, written in some kind of ecstasy.

My eccentric beauty opens yet another troubled heart <3 How I wish she would know she's broken down the walls of my heart and made me a humble subject before her!

Another picture with her on that page was of her and Rei. It was when he broke down in front of her and changed his attitude.

Ah! Again, again! She's a goddess! Even Rei was subject to her beautiful heart! I wish I could praise her for that! I hate the fake guy, but to see him be moved by (Y/n) made me so emotional!

Then she flipped the page, her eyes landing on a page where she and Yamato were sitting at dinner for the first time in his house. One of the dogs, presumably Masaru looked as though he took an interest in the camera, before turning back, finding it boring. It was a bit odd, considering he was bred and trained to find and eliminate threats.

Another subject falls before my goddess! Who couldn't fall for her beauty? Her intelligence? Her overwhelming kindness?! I haven't seen her for who knows how long, but I'm still enamored with her! I love you, (Y/n)!

The last picture in the book was where almost all of the guys were in the student council room. They seemed to be gathered around wherever. The picture seemed to come from where the window was.

Everyone fascinated with her already and it's barely been a week! And don't even get me started on all of the guys in my classes talking about her. It's almost incredible how she doesn't realize. Oh, goddess, please don't lose sight of whose been by your side for years now! I'm a humble servant before you and I shouldn't deserve to ask this of you, but please let me love you!

Through her childhood, she's noticed the flashes of light that have appeared out of nowhere, but she had assumed it was only something she could see. No one had bothered to point it out before so she thought she was seeing things.

She began to dissect every word in the book, even looking at the pictures. Through the book, she found many entries where whoever wrote the book mentioned the past and always referred to her by either her first name or by his nickname for her: goddess.