15

Sequel

" hyuck.. Do you remember when we first met?" i asked him as we were walking on samsodaegyo.

" yeah.. Its still a very vivid picture" he said.

Hyuck and i have been dating for two months now and things are going well. It was been so much better when he is around.

" well do you remember when we went to the back area where you met those gangs and shit? Who are they? " i said as hyuck was remembering that scene.

" oh them.. They are the ones who paid me to give them extra credit. But since I've become known they stop bothering me and help me get through since i have the guys on my side" he said.

" so they are actually bullies?" i was surprised.

" kinda but we are good now. You'll never see me with them again" he said as he flashed a smile.

" you better not" i said as i pinched his cheeks.

" ugh this is why i love you" he said.

" i love you too.." i replied.

As we were walking i noticed a man and a woman walking on the otherside. They seemed so cute. The woman was holding on to the man's arms.

" you know i don't get how did i not notice that you're the one that I'm actually talking to. I would have noticed it at first and it wouldn't take a month to guess who you where.." he said.

" maybe because you are too focused on talking to me than actually thinking who you were talking to. " i said to him.

" yeah that might be right but why are you also like that? " he asked.

" i don't know.. I just don't care about whom am i talking until you gain my trust" i said.

" so now you trust me?" he said to me.

" of course i do.. 너랑 말 하고 싶지 않아" i said to him.

" yah why would you even think naming me ' i don't want to speak with you' in the first place. I'm nice enough??" he said

" i changed it already!" i protested.

" 난 네꺼야 is your new name" i said as a smile was formed on his face.

" you're really mine.." he said as he kissed me.

I felt my face burn and my eyes lit up.

" 하늘만큼 땅만큼 사랑해" he said to me.

" i love you too.. To the moon and back"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End

_popo