𝖔𝖓𝖟𝖊

╭─────────────────╮
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔫
╰─────────────────╯

"Wait for me!" You shouted at the fleeing woman before following her stead. The stupefied reaction Kohaku exhibited when she pronounced your name was astonishing. It was almost like a surprised pikachu face.

But you haven't told your name to anyone beside Asagiri Gen, the onigiri.

So, how?

"Damn, she's rambunctious..." You whispered under your breath, trudging your way towards the hut.

Upon arriving at their headquarter, you noticed the blonde woman frantically waving her arms as she spoke with Senku - the scientist or sciencer; whatever he calls himself.

He was listening intently to the frenzied woman, as if a divine revelation has been bestowed upon her.

"So, you're saying that Gen's companion is someone I know..?" Senku rubbed his chin, carefully deducing Kohaku's claims about you.

"Anyone can learn archery and be good at it. I am 10 billion percent sure that she's not (Y/N). She doesn't behave like a combatant and let alone like you, a gorilla."

He earned a whack on the head from the blonde female.

"Are you trying to kill me with your gorilla hands!?"

Kohaku was frustrated at Senku, for an individual that's all about logic - he was imminently oblivious of the signs; even a kindergarten could discern them!

Easing the pain from the bludgeoned part of his head, Senku scoffed. "I can tell it's not her. The distinctive atmosphere around her is different than that of my childhood friend's."

Atlhough it went unnoticable - he was hopeful. Kohaku knew what he was implying but sometimes Senku's too thick, he can't easily crumble to his desiderations.

She was tugging on her hair at this point, evidently stressed out because of the scientist's naivety.

"It's not what you think! She's forg -!" Her sentence was abruptly stopped, looking up to see the source of interruption - Kohaku saw you walking towards, waving your hands gently.

"Geez, am I that scary?"

She reminisced the esthetical visage that captivated her a while ago. A reddish tint flourished on her cheeks as she stared at you with wide eyes, Senku was baffled of Kohaku's behavoir towards you - a female nonetheless.

Was she attracted? No, that was too improbable for belief.

"Oi, why are you blushing?" The scientist demanded, his eyes were blood-red like a ruby gemstone.

The way the crack marks adorned his face, framing his eyebrows made him irresistibly appealing but it wasn't enough to trigger a recollection.

So, this is the man that I fell in love with..." You continued to stare at him as Kohaku remained silent, not answering his question.

Wait, a ruby gemstone - was that from your old world?

A thought came in your head but you paid no mind as it was in the past, all you wanted was to regain your memories.

The kiss was out of impulsive desires from your old self's repressed emotions. Not the "you" in this Stone World.

You're (Y/N) (L/N), just a hunter in this new world. Someone who is committed to her responsibilities and will never - waver.