22: Tattoos

"I want it." (Y/N) demanded a few days after the incident.

Camila had just finished explaining and apologising to her Luna, telling her she was extremely sorry to have not realised sooner it was her. She then explained that after she hadn't seen a pack tattoo or mating bite her wolf just took over, it's urge to protect its Alpha too strong to listen to Laurens plea.

"And what do you want exactly?" Lauren asked her mate, one meticulous eyebrow raised at the Omega who had just barged into her office.

With her glasses perched on the end of her nose, Lauren leaned back in her chair, giving her mate her attention.

"I want the tattoo." She stated again, taking another determined step towards the Alpha.

Lauren scoffed at the idea, pushing her glasses up her nose. "No. You will not be getting a tattoo. Not on my watch." Lauren told her with finality.

"But Loloooooo." The small wolf whined, stomping her foot indignantly and she pouted at the older wolf. "I want it!" She huffed, pointing at the tattoo on her mates arm. 

It was a simple thin band with the full moon and trees representing the Jauregui pack and its land

It was a simple thin band with the full moon and trees representing the Jauregui pack and its land. Pack members could have it on either arm placed at random, most choosing the lower forearm for visibility.

"No," Lauren told her, removing her arm from her mates line of sight. "I wont allow you to get the tattoo, we can figure something else out to state you are of this pack." Lauren told her, turning her attention back to her laptop.

Huffing, (Y/N) sulkily walked over to Lauren and dropped herself into her mates lap without another word.

Lauren didn't speak either, re-adjusting the girl until they were both comfortable and she was able to continue her work.

This went on for another twenty minutes before (Y/N) began to squirm in the Alphas arms, growing restless. 

Lauren sighed and counted back in her head. Three, two, one. "But why?" (Y/N) whined again, pouting at her mate as she lifted her face from the crook of Laurens neck.

"Because I said so." Lauren said, not even glancing at her mate.

"That's no reason for me." (Y/N) told her frowning. Lauren looked at her after that comment with a, 'really?' look on her face.

"That most definitely is a reason for you. I am your mate and the Alpha, and you may be equal to me but you will not be marking your skin for the sake of a tattoo, little wolf." Lauren told her, causing the younger girl to shrink in her lap, burrowing her face back into her mates neck.

Lauren sighed in relief when her mate didn't reply. She didn't want to argue with her over this and the fact that it looked like she had given up relieved her. So she continued to type away on her laptop, complying an email to Demi in order to update her on everything now that she was okay.