Silas x Natalie

I knew it was wrong; falling for a wealthy nobleman as a poor handmaiden. But besides my low status I just couldn't help myself he's so handsome and just everything I loved and needed from his strong jaw structure to his hazel green eyes and his soft looking lips he was just perfection in my mind, he was like a drug to me and I could never be able to fill my need for it.

I knew that I had no chance with him, why would he like me the only time we've talked was because  I stood in the way.

Even tho it sounds ridiculous it's one of my favorite memories, the way he touched my shoulder when he walked past me and how his strong body touched mine for a brief second.
I felt like putty when his eyes locked with mine but sadly the moment ended soon and we didn't have any interactions with another ever since but I always watched him from the distance.

But a little did I know that he did the same thing ever since our little incident happened.

Silas POV:

I watched Natalie carefully as she sat on a bench under a tree which flowers are blooming a soft pink right now.

Ever since I bumped into her I couldn't get her out of my mind, I know it's wrong and that I'm forbidden to have feelings for a woman that was a lower class then me and on top of that a handmade, I am supposed to love and marry someone that is a powerful and rich as me but I couldn't help my strong feelings for the Raven haired girl to grow each day I saw her.

I started to study all her features, the way her dark soft looking hair laid on her shoulders, the way her beautiful hazel eyes were fixated on the book in front of her taking in all the informations it held.

The cute freckles that covered her cheeks and nose and how she bit her lip in concentration.
To me she was perfect even tho she isn't rich or anything and I think I liked that about her, how she's happy with the little she has and how she always smiles and treats everyone with kindness.

Natalie was different from any other woman I've seen in my life she was like an angel send from heaven that I was willing falling for.

I snapped out of my daydreams about her when she stood up from where she sat and made her way out of the garden we were at.

I decided to follow her jumping over my shadow that told me not to talk to her, she made a turn right and walked onto the grass and sat down next to the little lake.

"Hello"

I spoke up and hear head turned to me fast, eyes widening and cheeks blushing.

„H-Hi Silas"

She answered softly while playing with her fingers, I decided to sit down next to her.

„I know we don't really know each other but uh I wanted to talk to you"

„O-Okay uhm what's the matter why did you want to talk to me?"

„I just wanted to get to know you more, since I saw you for the first time I couldn't get you out of my mind so tell me something more about yourself."

Natalie's POV

„I just wanted to get to know you more, since I saw you the first time I couldn't get you out of my mind so tell me something more about yourself."

He finished talking and I was shocked, he was actually interested in me and wanted to know more about me.

„Well my name is Natalie, I come from a family that doesn't really has much so that's why I'm doing the handmade job to get some more money for my family to help them "

He chuckled softly and looked at me, the sun was hitting his face making his perfect features even more dominant.

„Well then Natalie how about you and I are gonna do something together, all the time I've been watching you I got more and more interested in you"

I blushed furiously, my hands started to sweat and the butterflies were going wild in my stomach ‚ he's been watching me?' I thought.

„Yes I did watch you" he laughed

„Oh no did I say that out loud?"

„Yes you did say that out loud, but your beautiful so no worries there was no time you looked bad"

„T-Thank you Silas"

There was silence between us so I took out my book that I was reading earlier and searched for the page I stopped at, when I found it I focused on the book and nothing else until I felt two strong arms around my waist.

„Wha-"

I felt him sitting down behind me which made me sit in between his legs while his arms were still wrapped around my waist and his head laid in the crook of my neck.

My nervousness hit me like a train, and my breathing started to quicken its place and my blush turned into a even deeper red.

„Are you okay?"

His raspy voice said into my ear and I just nodded as an answer not trusting my voice.

We sat like that for a long time, just reading together and enjoying each other's company, I didn't even realize the sun going down until Silas tapped my shoulder.

„Hm?"

„As much as I am enjoying this and don't want it to end, it's starting to get late maybe we should go now"

„O-Oh yeah of course"

I stood up and felt how his warmth left my body and how I'm already missing it, I brushed the dirt off my dress and pressed my book into my chest.

„Well I really enjoyed this afternoon with you Natalie I'm hoping we could do that again tomorrow"

„I really enjoyed it too Silas and I'd be honored to spent the next afternoon with you like this"

We looked into each other's eyes and he started to move closer to me, I grabbed the book in my arms even tighter when I felt his hand on my cheek.

He leaned down and his lips met mine in a quick but passionate kiss.
The feeling that I had when our lips touched felt like heaven the butterflies in my stomach were going wild and my legs felt like jello.

When he pulled away the both of us opened our eyes again.

„I really like you Natalie I really hope we could do this again tomorrow"

„I really like you too Silas and we're definitely going to do this again tomorrow if you want to"

He opened his mouth to say something but I quickly pecked his lips again which left him a bit shocked so I took this moment and started to jog off giggling.

Before I turned around the corner of the building I saw him still looking at me with a soft smile, I waved him goodbye and returned home with a big smile on my face and a feeling that I couldn't even describe.

I'm definitely looking forward for tomorrow

I thought before closing my eyes and falling asleep with a smile still plastered on my face, and exactly like that felt Silas...

A/N: I had so much fun writing this request I hope you like it rosastials :)
Please keep requesting if you have any I really enjoy writing them so don't be shy just ask me!