Chapter 14(New Ally)

"But on second thought, how about giving you a chance," I say.
"A chance?"
"I want you to agree with two conditions, the first is to sign a slavery contract with me and the second is to give up your aura perceiving skill to me, I will then let you live."
"...will you hurt anyone?"
"Of course not, at least not at the very moment. I don't kill for no reason."

I need to invest. This is the very basic of conquering the world. It is every Antagonist's dream but that's not exactly my ultimate goal...my goal is to wipe out this entire planet. I will not stop until every single fucking parasite on earth is killed.

Killing Sylvia will do me no good except obtaining her skill, I need to think further and not limit my train of thought.

"...Fine." Says Sylvia.

I smile.

I take a contract talisman and place it on the ground, I cut my hand and let the blood soak into the paper. It starts to light up and I hand the knife over to Sylvia. She hesitated but still did the same in the end.

And finally, to complete the contract, I bite my lips and forcefully kiss her.
The contract talisman disappears into thin air and a slavery mark appears on her chest.

"Phew. Alright, it's done."
Although I say that, Sylvia looks embarrassed by what she just did.
I grin. "Virgin."

"Wha-"
"That blood oath you made with me just now, don't break it. As long as you don't betray me, you will not lose your life." I say.

I may not look like it but I value the lives of people at my side a lot. After all, in my entire life, I rarely even have someone I can trust. I'm not saying that I completely trust Sylvia but...

"Let's go."
"To where?"
"Back of course! People will misunderstand if we stay here any longer. Oh yeah, and this." I give Sylvia a letter. "Read it secretly when you get back, that's an order."

The mark reacts to it and Sylvia has no choice but to agree.

"Oh yeah, check your status screen and you will notice that your aura perceiving passive skill is with me."
"...ok"

Back in her room, Sylvia also notices that...Akuma's aura has become gentler after the contract. That made her confused and she began to come up with many different hypotheses. Though this virgin seems to believe that Akuma is in love with her for a moment.

At the dining area, I signal Sylvia to meet me in my room secretly. She nods and did so.

"Impressive, no one was following you," I say.
"Of course. Now, tell me what's the meaning of this."
I smirk.
"You should know, right?"
"...I'm asking if the details of that are true?"

I nod.

"...What do you need me to do."
"Lure Orland to join a hunt with you into a dungeon, I will take everything from there."

"Tch."

"What?"
"I hate that bastard."
"Abandon your pride for me just this once okay?"
"...Fine," Says Sylvia.

Now then, before I reveal my existence to the world, I must gain control of Kins. The king...i hope you are someone that can entertain me.