Nightmare

~ It was a nightmare ~

*chains clanking*

Hu-uh what's going on? I wake up in a dark room not being able to see in-front of me. I tried to get up but I was chained up to the wall and was pulled back down. How did I get here...............oh now I remember, that man hit my head after I killed his brother. Shit.

Once it hit me what's going on I started to freak out, what was this man going to do to me? What can be worse then killing me? My question was answered once I here a door open and footsteps heading down the basement stairs. They turned on the lights and was blinded for a good second.

That's when I see him coming down the stairs, a tall man with a beautiful face and raven black hair. But there was someone else with him, he looked like a doctor of such but why was he here?
And why does he have a giant ass suitcase?

"Well, looks like you've finally awoken. Percy how long do you think it'll take?" The black haired man asked while crossing his arms.

"It'll take a couple weeks, I'll start today, and tomorrow you can send her off to do whatever you want her to do. She'll fight for a bit, it takes time to manipulate a other person's mind."

"Whatever it takes to make this bitch suffer I'll take it." The black haired man crouches down and grabs my face leaning me in forcefully. "It's a shame such beauty was wasted on you."

I laugh in his face, "The same could be said about you."

He pushes me back causing my head to hit the wall, "Hey be careful with the head, it'll make it harder for both me and her!"

The black haired man turns around and chuckled. "Good." And headed back up the stairs.

Percy looks down at me and sighs, "Sorry miss but this is going to suck."

I freeze, what's going to happen? I see Percy reach into the suitcase and pull out a pair of steel gloves. He slips them on and starts to charge them up by rubbing his hands together.

He looks back down to me with an evil grin on his face. "This is going to hurt, a lot."

And with that he puts his hands to me head and starts to electrocute me. I scream in pain, it hurt so much!

He'll stop for a second to make sure I'm alive and start again. He then leaned down to my right ear and started to whisper the same word over and over again.

Selfish......

And with that I blacked out.

I reawaken on a bed confused as to how I got here, all I could remember was.....wait.....why can't I remember anything?

I hear the door to the room open and I jumped scared as to what's going on. Mom, dad please help me....

"Whoa calm down you're safe."

I looked up at the person who entered the room, raven hair and a beautiful face.......he looked welcoming but a part of me was yelling to run but I don't know why.

I didn't trust him for a second. And I was right not to.

He comes up to me grabbing me face and leaning in, we were inches apart. I head butted him and ran out the room as fast as I can, idiot thought I wouldn't retaliate? If my gut says not to trust you, you better as all hell know I ain't gonna trust you.

I ran as fast as I could back home, dad should be waiting for me there, god he must be worried. I make it home and barged into the front door.

"What the hell- oh (Y/N) where have you been? It's been two days!!"

"I'm sorry dad, it's just so much happened I-I need to sit down."

"Of course sweet pea, here let me get you some hot chocolate."

I sit down at the kitchen table and thanked him. I watched him make the drink for a good second until my head starts to go fuzzy, and next thing I know.....there is a knife in my hand.

I blacked out once more but I can hear things in the background.......screaming? It sounds sad......it sounds like....dad?

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!!"

"Honey stop it hurts!!!"

I begin to regain full consciousness and what I saw made me sick.

My dad is on the floor holding his stomach trying to stop bleeding out, his face covered in tears and blood. I dropped the knife and covered my mouth in shock. Why the hell did I just do that?

I run around the house looking for our first aid kit, luckily I found it fast and ran back to dad moving him a bit so I could heal his wounds.

"I.....I so sorry da-dad I don't know what went over me." I said between load sobs as I tried my best to help him out.

He coughed a bit and grabbed my hand as it was shaking. He looks up to me and gives a weak smile.

"It's all right..I for-"

*gun shot*

And just like that my dad died in my arms. I froze, wha-what happened? I looked back to see the raven haired man again.

"Now look at what happened, all because you were selfish and thought for yourself and tried to escape. And now he died because of you."

I turn away from him to look at my father, I then hear the electric gloves start to charge again.

"Selfish?" I questioned still looking down at my dead father.  And with that I was zapped again, which caused me to pass out instantly.

Short chapter I know I know and I'm sorry, I just don't want to give everything away in one chapter so I stoped where it felt good and where it made it easier to start the next chapter. The next one will be longer 🙏