ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ

Y/N

As I sat on the couch with my sleeping 5 year old, I look over at the clock.

It read 03:26 am.

Megan was supposed to be home hours ago and Nylah tried to wait up for her.

This had became our normal the past few weeks.

She would be out partying or "in the studio".

Our son, Bryce stopped waiting up for her.

Its one thing for you to do me wrong, but when you do our kids wrong it changes things.

Ive been married to this woman for 6 years.

Through everything with her mom or her label, I was there.

But nobody knew, nobody knows.

She keeps us a secret just like that little (well not little)friend she has in her pants

I heard keys at the door which caused me to roll my eyes.

She walked in kicking off her heels and dropping the keys on the table.

"Whew , Y/N you scared me. Baby what you doing up?"
"You are pathetic Megan."
"wha-?"

I picked up Nylah and walked up the stairs.

She followed me.

"whats wrong now?"
"WHATS WRONG NOW? The same thing thats been wrong!"
"Aye. Calm down , you gon wake her up."
"Fuck off Megan."

I laid down Nylah in her bed with Megan on my trail.

"Baby."
"Dont you get it? Your kids wait up for you every fucking night. Bryson stopped because he realized mama wasnt gonna come home before bed time. Thats not cool Megan. I get you want to be this superstar but you have a family! Two kids who sit and wait for you to come home every day. I cant wait to tell mama this, i cant wait to tell mama that. I cant take it no more meg."
"Whatchu tryna say?"
"Us or your career. You gotta chose. Im not saying give up it completely but you need to balance this shit because I wont allow you to damage our kids in that way."
"Im not damaging my kids."
"YES YOU ARE. They rarely see you. The only time they see you is when you buy them shit tryna make up for the time lost. Money cant buy that Megan. and I refuse to bring another life in our family if you doing this shit."
"You pregnant?"
"Is that all you heard?"
"Baby, why you ain tell me"
"BECAUSE YOURE NOT HERE!! What you expect me to text you it?"
"We ain read-"

I let out a bitter laugh

"Go to Hell Megan."
"Baby"
"STOP BABYING ME. You wont admit to your actions and how it's hurting our family."
"Im out here working Y/N. Im making sacrifices for our family."
"You partying every night and not getting home till damn near 4am is you making sacrifices? Really Megan? You gotta give me something better than that."
"So you expect me to sit in the house?"
"I expect you to spend time with our kids. I expect you to be a mother and a wife. But obviously I expected too much and it seems like the fast life is more important to you and I simply cannot support that."
"Hmm?"

"I want a divorce. Me and the kids will be out of the house tomorrow. You made your choice. I cannot be with a woman who wont step up and take care of her responsibilities. You are not 21 no more Megan. Grow up!"

"You not leaving me! For better or worse! We said those vows!"
"And you broke them. You broke them multiple times when you decided to bring random hoes in our house where our kids sleep! You disrespected me on multiple occasions. And then you keep me hidden so you can do the shit in peace. I could knock all this shit over! All it takes is one call and all your secrets would be out. But im not like that. I wouldnt do that to you because i respect you. Because I love you but turns out its not vice versa. So yeah, I want a fucking divorce,"

With those words, I walked out of the hallway into our room closing and locking the door. I couldnt deal with this no more.

This was ehh. Nsy is better with arguments😂

I tried🤷🏾‍♀️

~ Love, Anonymous