seventeen.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
you're wasted.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ADRIAN HAD TRIED CALLING STILES MULTIPLE TIMES IN HOPES OF EXPLAINING THANA SPARROW AND HIS NOW GONE BITE MARK, BUT HE RECEIVED NO REPLY. Adrian couldn't help but think his calls were being ignored rather than missed. After all, he did walk out on him a few moments after they kissed.

If Stiles was mad or upset at Adrian, then so be it. The lacrosse player would rather he be mad at him than unsafe and in danger. Adrian didn't even want to imagine the thought of Stiles getting hurt; especially in times like this.

The sound of Stiles' voicemail raided through Adrian's room, making him sigh for what felt like the millionth time that night. "Hey, this Stiles. You missed me. Leave a message!"

At the sound of the beep, Adrian began talking through the phone. "Stiles, it's Adrian. I just- I really need to talk to you and you're not answering so . . . I just- I hope you're okay." The boy struggled, leaning against his desk as he fought long and hard on what to say and not say. "Call me when you can."

Adrian's phone was left discarded on his bed, the teen pacing back and forth as he stared at his carpet. Stiles was a smart boy, surely he would be able to handle himself if he were in danger, right?

The door to Adrian's room came open, Lydia strutting through in a nice dress and heels with her signature smirk. She didn't even say hello as she made a beeline for his mirror, checking over her lipstick.

"You do realise my mirror is no different to the ten thousand ones you have in your room, right?" Adrian questioned his sister, watching her wipe the corners of her mouth for access lipgloss.

Lydia hummed in recognition, but didn't seem too fussed to answer as her hair flicked back when she spun round. "I was just wondering why Adrian Martin- a boy who usually spends his free days practicing lacrosse or partying- is trapping himself from the outside world."

"Just didn't feel like going out, s'all." Adrian mumbled, his head dipping down to admire the wood pattern on his desk.

"You always feel like going out." Lydia rolled her eyes, leaning further until she was half sitting. Her palm held her head, a suspicious glint in her eyes. "Is it a girl?"

"Why do people automatically assume every guy's problem is a girl?!" Adrian frustratedly bursts, speaking too fast to think. "We do have other problems!"

The strawberry blonde looked taken back, throwing her hands up. "Geez, okay. So it's not a girl." She shook her head, watching her brother try and calm down from his stressed state. "Is it a guy then?"