|56|~A Midnight Ride ~

Hello, love bug's!

I'm back. To begin with, I want to apologize. Most of you are already aware that I've started school last week and I'm not going to lie it's hard as fuck! Lol. Well, my classes aren't that hard so far and neither is my work. It's the time management that's kicking my ass. I mean it has really beaten the crap out of me, between working FT, school, being a mom and free lance writer. Geezer! I'm beat.

So I decided to change the update schedule however I haven't figured out the days that are best for me to update. So, for now I'm playing it by ear. I'll post the next expected update at the end of the chapter until I'm settled. I'm sorry again, or I apologize. I'm a Queen, I'm not a sorry person (In my Cyrus Voice) Lol. Enjoy.

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

"Brake, Embry," shouts Cyrus, for the thousandth time.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry," I apologize over and over again for the thousandth time back while slamming my foot down on to the brakes.

"Don't say sorry. You're not a sorry person Embry! You're a phenomenal one," he responds back to me once again.

This has been our brief exchange of dialogue for the last past three hours. That is how long that it has been since we started my very first driving lesson. For the first hour, I started out driving very slow. So slow, that I'm 100% certain that even a turtle could go flying right pass the vehicle that I'm operating.

Cyrus was laughing historically at me the entire time. He said that I drive like a one hundred and fifteenth year old human would be expected to drive and immediately I took offense because I'am one hundred and fifteenth years old, which happens to be a young adult in wolf years. He laughed harder when I told him that and all I could say was oh, my Goddess! I didn't see what was so funny.

Finally, becoming tired of my mate constantly cracking slow poke jokes, I decided to put some pedal to the metal, which resulted to several epic crashes. Poor us because I'm one hundred percent certain that our lives would have been long gone by now, if we were human. Luckily for the both of us we are not! Now, what I should have said is poor fancy car because it really have taken a far greater lost out of the three of us.

The once shiny, squeaky clean, black jack, batmoblie was most certainly in better shape before Cyrus had this grand idea of letting me get behind the wheel. It actually really is a total lost.

So with that being said I think it is safe to say that my drivers aid 101 class didn't go so great but it wasn't all my fault. Cyrus was a horrible instructor by the way, I just got to add that in. He was just sitting back and laughing at me the entire time. He just basically allowed me to figure it out on my own.

"I apologize for shouting at you. I just don't want you to crash again and accidentally hurt yourself. How about we take a break for a little while? You can pull over right there," he says, while pointing to the left side of the road.

That's great! You don't have to tell me twice. I turn the wheel with force, which results to the car swerving. Then, I slam my right foot down onto the brakes, creating a grinding noise right before a sudden vibration sensation begins to rumble underneath my foot. Yes! It's that bad, another epic fail!

"Tell me about it," says my wolf. "You even just gave me whop-flash, which is crazy because in this form I'm basically just a figure of your imagination,"

"Oh, my Goddess!" I mentally sigh. Can you believe that? She supposed to be on my side. What ever happened to moral support?

"So that was fun," suddenly says Cyrus. Fun? Did he just say fun? No I have to disagree that was far from fun.