50. tripping

Once again, not proofread:((((

It's been three days since the incident with Lorenzo

It's been three days since the incident with Lorenzo. I still haven't heard what happened with him, all I know is that it was brutal and that Nico won't let anyone tell me. He's scared I'll hate him even more if someone tells me, he just doesn't understand that he could do whatever with Lorenzo and I'd get on my knees in front of him, as long as it hurt his father a lot.

I'm still mad at Nico. It's hard seeing him so conflicted. He walked in on me showering yesterday. He was just staring at me, his eyes dark and wide as I covered my body in soap lather. If I'm going to be completely honest, I wanted his hands to do it instead, but he doesn't have to know that. He had a part in killing my parents, even though he didn't do anything. Maybe that's the worst part, that he didn't do anything.

I've been alone most of the time these past days as well, to my request then. Annie comes with warm newly made food every 4 hours, sometimes small snacks like cheese and crackers in between. She's afraid I'll starve myself if someone doesn't prepare it for me, and I need the food to help my body heal the wound. It's much better already though. It doesn't hurt as much when I move, but then again, could be that Annie's still putting my painkillers in the food. She's a real one when she does that.

Nico doesn't talk to me very much, he seemed hesitant to even sleep next to me the night after we had that discussion in his... playroom? Anyway, I was watching the first movie in several months, the Holiday, seeing as Christmas was approaching when he climbed into bed slowly. I had to pause the movie to turn around and look at him. He was basically half rolling off the bed while trying to give me space. Instead, I grabbed his arm and pulled him further on it, then I rested the computer on his lap while I cuddled his chest. He noticeably relaxed, and now I've been doing the same thing every night.

It's now 5 PM, so food will be coming in an hour. I wonder what's for dinner tonight, hopefully, something warm and delicious, cheesy even. I'm listening to music on the laptop as I'm reading the last chapter of Fifty Shades Darker, seeing as I've had time to actually go back to the books after these couple of hectic days. It's weird how much Jack Hyde reminds me of Erik from time to time.

Speaking of Erik. According to Nico, he was the one who raped his mother, just the thought of that makes me nauseous. Nico told me he broke his parents apart before, but only now I've actually understood how serious the matter is. My hatred for Erik is almost as high as my hatred for Lorenzo, but no one can beat that devil. His blonde hair and those sadistic eyes pop up in my head as I think of him. The memory of his face when he had the remote at the mall makes me frown, getting really uncomfortable. I'm so stuck in my thoughts that I don't hear Nico call my name 3 times, it's first when he touches my arm I notice.

I lift my head quickly, looking at him wide-eyed. He's staring down at me with furrowed eyebrows as he inspects me. I'm on my stomach while Sign of the Times plays on the laptop next to me. He glances over my body as I'm only wearing his T-shirt and a pair of white cotton panties, the T-shirt not covering anything but my back. I can imagine the view being a bit distracting for him so I quickly cover myself with a blanket.