sprained wrist

Gulf groaned has mew pushed him. He was asleep on there bed he didn't want to wake up. He playfully smacked mew and put his face further into the pillow.
"Leave me alone."
Mew chuckled. He looked at his watch.
"Well i guess your team will just have to get on without you."
Gulf froze and quickly got up.
"Damn it i forgot."
He ran to his room stumbling out of the bed making mew have to put his hand over his mouth to contain his laughter. Gulf ran to the room they set up to look like gulfs room he dove into the dresser taking out his uniform getting dressed. Mew walked slowly and stood in the doorway arms crossed over his chest. Gulf was being cute and mew was not going to miss it.
His heart swelled. He watched gulf get all the way undressed, only being in his boxers. Mew hadn't seen gulf like this for over a week. Mew Unforentally got busy with work. He couldn't stop looking at gulf. His member twitched in his pants. Mew signed, who's the kid now.
Putting his clothes on gulf turned around to look at mew who was licking his bottom lip. Gulfs heart skipped a beat. Regrettably he had to shake his head, he had to go. He rushed past mew. Getting to the door he put his shoes on.
"Ill be back later." He called over his shoulder.
Mew grabbed gulfs upper arm pulling him to his lips. They kissed while gulf eyes went wide. He was craving this but he had to go. Closing his eyes shut he pushed mew.
"I got to go."
Without looking back he ran off. Mew looked after gulf and signed heavily.
At the restaurant mew tried not to think of gulf but he was missing him. Not being able to fully touch gulf made him crazy. They slept together in the bed, mew made sure of it after everything that happened but it wasent enough. Mew was frustrated. He shook his head, he needed to think about the food and how the restaurant was doing. He went over to the kitchen to talk to the chef.
His phone went off and he looked at the unknown number. He put his finger up.
"Ill be just a minute."
The chef nodded.
Going quickly to a quiet place mew answered the phone.
"Yes?"
His eyes went wide.
"Excuse me? What hospital is gulf in?"
At the hospital gulf shook his head. Techno was looking at gulf in horror.
"Stop looking at me like that."
"But gulf this is my fault."
Gulf looked up and smirked.
"You and i both know it wasent, but your boyfriend however."
Techno flinched at that word. Kla came back from.the bathroom to stand against the wall looking at gulf with a sullen expression. Techno couldn't look at kla.
Gulf head went to the door when he heard mews voice asking which room gulf was in. Gulf laughed.
Mew came in he went directly to gulf and signed a breathe of relieve till he looked at gulfs hand it was lightly dressed. Mew looked towards techno.
"What happened?"
Techno froze, frowning.
Gulf laughed and looked towards kla.
Mew confused looked at kla who stiffened when mew looked at him.
"What's going on?" "What happened to your hand gulf?"
"Well," he looked to techno then kla.
"Kla kicked a ball to my hand."
Kla and techno shivered.
Mew froze and he looked towards kla with Anger.
"Excuse me."
Kla rolled his eyes and left. Mew started to try and follow but gulf was able to grab him with his good hand stopping him. Mew looked at gulf.
"Listen it was an accident."
"An accident?"
Gulf looked to techno who was itching to follow kla to make sure he was okay.
"Go."
"But?" Techno bit his lip.
Gulf smiled and motioned with his chin for him to leave. Techno looked towards gulf and apologetically to mew and then he ran out.
"Please explain."
Gulf patted the bed, mew sat down looking at gulfs hand.
"Listen it was my fault. I put my arm around techno and kla got Mad." Gulf smirked.
"How is that your fault why did he kick a ball at you."
"Caz i touched his man." Gulf laughed.
Mew looked at gulf and he was acting weird.
"Did they give you something?"
Gulf nodded.
"Morphine."
Mew let out a breathe then he got curious.
"You were touching techno and this kid kla?" He's question came out wrong.
"Is techno?"
Gulf nodded. He pointed his finger to his chest.
"My fault."
Mew looked at gulf with narrow eyes.
"Your fault?"
Gulf nodded then looked at mew. Then something clicked through he's morphine daze.
"Oh No no no no, we haven't we didn't i Just left techno alone to much, this is your fault too." He chuckled looking down feeling sleepy putting his head on mews shoulder. Mew laughed.
Gulf fell asleep and mew dragged him to his car. Going to the parking lot gulf woke up and he groaned. He looked at his hand.
"Ooow fuck."
Mew looked at gulf has he parked the car.
"Gulf?"
"Shit my hand."
He tried to rub it but mew stopped him, gulf looked angrily at mew.
"The doctor told me to tell you don't touch it." he went into his jacket pocket and took out a pill bottle. Gulf looked towards it. He tried to reach for it but mew hide it in his hand.
"Hey."
"You need to eat first, all that morphine and pills with no food will be bad."
Mew got out of the car to go around to gulf. He opened his door. Gulf looked to mew with narrowed eyes.
"Don't you treat me like a baby."
Mew chuckled.
They got up stairs gulf was groaning from the pain. Mew helped him get his shoes off to gulfs non satisfaction. Gulf sitting down he made a sour face. Mew went straight to work making gulfs favorite meal. He sat it down in front of gulf. He put a spoonful of food towards gulfs mouth.
"Open."
Gulf looked towards mew eyes narrowed. Mew laughed and put the spoon in gulfs good hand. Gulf looked towards his food shaking his head. He ate quick he wanted the meds. Finishing in minutes he held his hand out. Mew with food in his mouth went into his jacket took out 2 pills. He looked towards gulf and saw he hadn't finished his drink. He motioned with his chin. Gulf confused looked down. He huffed and he rolled his eyes. Mew chuckled and handed him the meds. Gulf took them and finished his drink.
"I'm not going to let you treat me like a baby."
Mew laughed and swallowed his food.
He put his head on his shoulder looking up at gulf who looked back at him irrated. 
"Then don't get hurt."
Gulfs eyes narrowed.
"Its not my."
Gulf was cut off. Mew couldn't hold back anymore. They kissed in passion. Gulf we craving this. He accidentally twitched his bad hand. Mew froze. I can wait. He parted from gulf. Gulfs lips parted he didn't want to stop.
"Gulf we can wait."
"But i don't want to."
Mew looked at gulf surprised. The meds must be kicking in.
"We can later."
Gulf huffed. He got up making mew look up at him. With his good hand he. Leaned down taking mews hand and led him to the bedroom.
Gulf spun around letting go of mew laying down on the bed looking up at a surprised mew.
"Gulf?" Mew whined.
Gulf sat up keeping his eyes on mews.
"Just be careful."
Mew gulped.
He leaned over gulf kissing him. He pushed gulf slowly Down. Carefully he put his hurt hand over his head looking at gulf for a reaction. Gulf just kissed mew deeper. Mew lost control and they kissed deep and passionately. Mew left gulfs lips taking off his pants he put gulf length into his mouth. He wanted to eat gulf up. Gulf bucked and moaned. He accidentally moved his hand groaning in pain. Mew stopped and looked up.
"Gulf maybe."
Gulf leaned up on his good hand looked at mew in horror.
"Pplease don't stop."
Mew froze not knowing what he should do.
"Pplease." Gulf begged.
Mew couldn't say no to gulf. Going back to his member he licked and sucked him hard. Saliva going down gulfs balls to his hole mew put his fingers in teasing him. Gulf landed back on the bed moaning in pleasure. Mew with his hands started to pull down his pants. Revealing a hard mew he sucked gulf harder. Gulf moaned loudly and he thrusted in his mouth his seed cumming deep into mews mouth. Mew swallowed happily. He got up to lean over a messed up gulf then they both froze. They heard there door and someone was unlocking it. They both looked out there door. Suddenly gulf could hear his mom. Mew jumped up quickly pulling his pants up and shutting the door and locking it. Gulf pulled his pants up with both hands he let out a groan. They both looked at each other there faces going pale.