Chapter 16~ Way To Little

~Jacksons Pov~

I came home after a long day of work I hated to leave Shawn he screamed and cried and wouldn't let go but I had to leave so I can work. I was about to open the door when I heard squealing and loud disney music in the house I opened the door and there was Shawn paint covered all over him head to toe and only in a daiper looking at me with big blue eyes.

"What the hell"

~Shawns Pov~

I stared up at Jackson a little shocked he was home already. Now I know what your wondering well how I got into this mess well lets start from when he was trying to leave for work.

-flashback-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed holding his leg.

"Shawn let go of me" He sighed.

"Never!!!!!"I screamed.

He picked me up set me on the bed.

"You are not suppose to walk around on your foot stop now before you make this worse for you now" He said to me.

I kinda just glared at him. He tried to open the door and thats when I let out my high pitch scream and thats when he ran down and out the door. I screamed and cried for around an hour. Thats when I realized once again we were living in the middle of the woods maybe I should go and explore some nature. So I got dressed in a super cute outfit.

I had a bit of trouble getting down the stairs but when I did my wheel chair was down so I sat down and releaxed and wheeled out the door and down a path in the woods

I had a bit of trouble getting down the stairs but when I did my wheel chair was down so I sat down and releaxed and wheeled out the door and down a path in the woods. I picked some flowersto give to Jackson and went back inside. I set them on his bed  and decided to make a card I got all the art stuff and dumped it on the floor and painted then I relized I had it all over me so I took off my clothes. I felt too little for once I grabbed a paci and toys and spreaded out. Well after awhile I put his card with the flowers and got hungry so I got chips and ate as I watched shows and played a bunch. Then I had a disney dance party and well Jackson opened the door.

"What the hell" he said.

I just giggled at him and ran up forgeting to watch my foot and hugged him getting paint all over him. He gasped and looked as his outfit had paint on it I smiled at him.

"Shawn go to the bathroom"