49 | tell me something random about you

"What's wrong with being a little chaotic?" He asks, his head doing a puppy tilt. "I kinda like it."

"I don't know..." I mumble and Jungkook lifts his back from the headboard and places his hands on my hips.

"I like this," he begins "what we're starting to have. I've never had this before and I want to try it with you."

"What is it that we have?"

"Something," he says, his eyes drifting away to find the right words to phrase it. "Something interesting and beautiful." His gaze finds mine and his hands caress my hips signaling me that I am that beautiful thing he's talking about.

"I like this too." I admit. "I like you and I think it's weird that I like you."

"You like me now huh?" He smirks. "Or do you like the things I do to you?"

"I do like and don't like the things you do to me." I say truthfully and he raises a questioning brow. "I like the way you treat me now and I appreciate the little things you do for me but if I'm being honest I'm kind of scared."

"Scared of what?"

I suck in a breath. "You." Then I let it out.

"I'm scared too." He says in a whisper. "I'm scared of myself too."

"Why?"

"I'm kind of fucked up in the head." He replies dryly.

"That's not an answer." I say.

"Well, it's all you're gonna get for now." Jungkook tells me and one of his hands abandon my hip and touches my cheek. "Because I want to enjoy some time with you like this."

What exactly does that even mean? "Like this?"

"With you not knowing."

"Not knowing what?" This twenty questions game is starting to irritate me. "Come on tell me! Please?"

But Jungkook shakes his head and I pout. "You're so fucking adorable when you don't get what you want."

I hit his arm. "Not funny."

"It's not a joke. Your lips look thicker when you pout and it makes me want to do this-" He says, his lips finding mine halfway. My hands snake around his neck and I pull him closer to me. His chest mashes against mine and I can feel his rapid heartbeat through his ribcage. The kiss is soft and delicate almost like he meant it as a sweet apology.

I break the kiss first and he whines. "Why won't you tell me what's going on?"

"Because I want you like this baby. Clueless and innocent."

"What do you have a sex dungeon or something?" I say jokingly and he laughs.

"You would want me to have one of those though."

I smack his arm playfully. "Shut up."

"Gladly," he smiles and then kisses me again. This time the kiss gets a little bit more daring as his tongue finds mine and he sucks on it invitingly. His hand now cups my cheek while the other roams somewhere along the small of my back. My pelvis grinds against his and he groans. "Tell me something random about you."

"Like what?" I pipe. "Define random."

"Not necessarily personal, unless you want to share."

I say the first thing that comes to mind. "I really like fries with oreo ice cream."

Jungkook chokes on his spit. "What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, it's really good! It's the best snack." I say proudly.