(9) Royally Sold- Knowing

^^ IMPRTANT MESSAGE AT THE END FOR ALL FANS & STUFF^^

72 on the whats hot and 203 fans...if u guys are not AWESOME! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS! Thanks everyone for commenting voting fanning and damn well reading! Here we go, I hope it doesn't disappoint. ITS SLOW AT FIRST BUT THEN IT HEATS UP! Wink wink nudge nudge! Gosh I need to learn to make these lil messages shorter!!

************

Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense?  Well that's how I feel right now...I feel like I'm facing everything myself, with nothing but tears and a fake smile...

Royally Sold

Ch9- Knowing

 Lucas and the other boy looked up at me, a mischievous smile playing on their lips. They turned to each other and nodded.  The unfurled their wings, flapped it a bit and then they started to fly up to me. They were still clearly wet, soaked in dirty brown water. They landed on the windows ledge, I looked at them expectantly. What now, were they just going to stand there and stare at me?

"Hey Luna, how's it going?" asked Lucas, while walking closer to me. I inched away slowly. What was he planning? I didn't bother to bow; he said if he caught me bowing before him, he would throw me off a cliff. The other boy, who I have not yet met, eyed me sceptically. I sized him up; he looked like a smart one.  I would need to be careful around him, not that I wasn't but there was no way I was going reveal myself as the princess. Not with my mother around.

"I'm doing good, what about you?" I asked and looked around the room. I was nearing the wall now, a few more steps and I would be against the wall.

Lucas rushed towards me yelling, "Give me a hug Luna!" and he crushed me in his wet embrace. I struggled, I'm all wet now!

"Lucas, get off of me you bloody oaf!"  I yelled trying to push him away, my struggles were futile. I sighed and just gave up, no use now. I'm already soaked, plus it's not like I've had a time to hug my brother. The other boy was laughing hysterically. I wanted to know who he was; Lucas let me go and ruffled my hair. I huffed indignantly and straightened my hair. On the inside I was jumping around with joy, Lucas hugged me! My bro hugged me! I miss them so much. I lowered my head, to try and keep the sadness out of my eyes, I sighed internally.

"Oh, Luna, this nut case over here-"  he pointed towards the other boy, who then proceeded to punch him in the arm playfully, "is Ayden, he's my older brother."  Somebody shoot me now before I make a fool of myself. Ayden, its Ayden. Ayden my brother, my smart brother, I was swelling up with joy as well as sadness. I was never going to get to close with them, I'm a slave, I'm nothing I'm worthless. I'm lucky they are even talking to me. They will never know who I am. I was lost for words; my chest was sore all of a sudden. My throat throbbed painfully, threatening to make me burst out in tears.  All I could manage was a small wave, I was about to bow when Lucas looked at me sternly. 

"Hello, Luna" he said and titled his head to the side, he had said Luna with a double meaning to it. I really did need to be careful around, Ayden. If it was anyone who would ever come close to discovering me, it would be him. He shook himself and proceeded to walk around the room. I didn't pay him too much mind. Lucas looked at me playfully; I was slightly worried as to what he was going to do.

"Wana take the air?" he asked. Flying with Lucas was one hell of an adrenalin rush, but I wasn't in the mood today. I shook my head slightly, he pouted. Shame!

"Did you paint this?" asked Ayden while pointing to the painting I had done; the one with the horses and the angel girl.

I smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, I did. I have no idea why I painted it but I just did" he nodded and continued on staring at the painting. He was literally staring at it, no kidding without moving whatsoever. It was as if he storing it in his memory. I was about to walk closer to him, to ask him what was so fascinating, but I stood where I was. I still need to remember I was a slave.