Last Day at the Hotel pt 2

When had Nathalie come back Adrien had already finished the pancake he shoved into his mouth.

"Mom I um ..sorta realized I don't know much about you.. so could I ask a few things?.." Adrien looked down at his almost empty plate.

Her faces was a bit blushed and shocked had he just called her mom..? Was this the first time or did he say it more than once she's been all out of sorts these days she couldn't remember.

"Adrien I'm just as boring as boring could be but if you insist..what is you first question?"

"Hmmm....Whats your favorite tv show..?"

"X- files for sure either that or ...I Love Lucy.." She blushed a bit from embarrassment about the last few words she said. Nathalie had no idea but she found it embarrassing that she liked 'I love Lucy'.

"I'll have to watch those, what about you favorite food?"

"Soupe á l'oignon is one of my favorites along with the chocolate soufflé Gabriel used to make."

"Wait wait wait. Dad can actually cook?"

"Before you were born Adrien you father used to make chocolate soufflés for your Mom and me."

"Woah...I'll have to ask him to make that for my birthday.." Adrien looked really excited which warmed her heart.

"Ok next.. I know I've introduced you to anime whats your favorite one so far?"

"I enjoyed Inuyasha, and Fairy Tail the most." As much as she denied it after watching a few anime's with Adrien she did come to like the genre.

"Ok lets see here.." he pulled out a list of things he could ask. "Alright favorite color, movie, drink, do you have any pets, and do you like my dad.

"Alright thats a lot.. so.. Purple, Beetle Juice, coffee, I don't have any pets, and ye-" She clasped her mouth shut before she could finish saying yes to the fact she liked Gabriel, despite he already knew her answer.

"Yay!! My suspicions were correct!! I knew you wouldn't be able to deal with him for so many years if you didn't like him."

"W-w-well..that is true he is a difficult man to deal with." Blush spread across her face the color of the raspberry syrup Adrien poured over his pancakes.

"Can I set u two up on a date?~ I can even go to Marinette's house so you can have some alone time!" He leaned over the table with a evil yet innocent smirk on his face.

"So you want to set us up on date so you can have one with Marinette?" She turned the tables of the conversation from her to him.

"M-maybe...? I mean I like her a lot... but theres Luka.."

"And to her theres Kagami. I've seen her a lot Adrien the way she looks at you is pure love."

"But she always seems so uncomfortable near me she's always stuttering."

"Why are Agrestes so naive..." Nathalie put her face in her palm to express her point still trying to not get her glasses oily.

Adrien looked at her trying to find out what stuttering meant other than being uncomfortable.

"She's how you say 'uncomfortable' because she likes you so much she trips up on her words because she likes you." Nathalie had to repeat 'because she likes you' to Adrien for how knows how long before he felt a bit confident.

"Everything will work out I can tell.." She put her hand on top of Adrien's.

"Also if you wish you can do your etiquette classes with me. Instead of whoever your fathers wants to set you up with."

"That would be great Nathalie!" Adrien let out relieved sigh he hated meeting all the weird proper kids at etiquette class. He once met some kid named..ok he couldn't remember but he was the worst.. ever.. He would always be touching Adrien which creeped him out. Also they lied like it was the only thing they could do! Ok perhaps it was a she ..named Lila...

To his knowledge even Ladybug has a personal vendetta with Lila. I mean she was really going hard on her at the park.

During his day dream of Ladybug and Marinette, the older Agreste had joined them at the table.

"What is he doing..?" Gabriel looked at Nathalie with worry on his face.

"He's daydreaming Gabe.." She leaned on him enjoying the warmth.

"About who.."

"The young lady who won the fashion contest. You know the derby hats?"

"Oh the baker?"

"Yes Gabriel the baker."

"Well she does make good macaroons at least."

"Just let him live out his fantasy for a bit.."

"Only if you let me live out mine~" Gabriel held out his fork to feed her.

Nathalie leaned in taking a bite of the sweet Belgian waffle, apparently both Agrestes had a sweet tooth. Blush flushed across her cheeks which Gabe smiled at that she looked beautiful with blush on her face.

"You've never been good at hiding your blush have you my Nathalie?"

"hmph.." She turned away trying to hide it even though it was pointless.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

They sound of crazed fashion fanatics and people with cameras started taking pictures..

"Oh god how long have they been there.." Nathalie pointed out the obvious swarm of paparazzi outside the window.

Adrien was snapped out of his day dream and looked outside the window.

"Uh oh...wait..Is that Wayhem?" The smaller Agreste ran to the window to see if it really was him.

(I know a lot of people forget about him but Wayhem is the kid who was akumatized into Party Crasher basically Agreste copycat.)

"Hey!!" He waved to Wayhem.

Nathalie and Gabriel were waiting on Adrien so they could leave.

"Mom and Dad say we have to go but I'll call you when we get home!" 

---------------------------------------------

To be continued UwU 

Leave any Gabenath prompts in the comments please ♥️