Chapter 11: Shopping spree fail

The girls went to different shops buying things that either look cute or sexy while the boys get to carry their things. Of course, Blair had to hide from the paparazzi or anyone in the mall, so she wore a baggy hoodie, sunglasses, and a hat. It's not like Blair doesn't want to see people, it's just that she doesn't wanna be swarm and ruin their day of shopping.

Blair felt eyes on her as she turns her head to find no one. She felt uneasy all of a sudden and went to look for Edward who she later found sitting outside waiting with Emmett and Jasper. Jasper felt the feeling of discomfort and uneasiness causing him to look up and see Blair walking towards them hugging herself.

"What's wrong lil' mermaid?" Jasper asked quickly as he stood up and went to her. Edward stood up along with Emmett as they looked at her.

"I just...feel like I was being watched." She mumbles to them and they looked at her.

——Blair

"Ma Reine, it's probably normal. People might look at you or glance at you from time to time." Edward reasons and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know which I am use to it, but...I can't get rid of the feeling that we were being followed. Cause...ever since I started my singing career...I began getting letters from a person saying how they love my music which I really appreciate until it became weird. Photos soon keep sending in, random gifts, and sometimes inappropriate pictures. I showed it mom and Phil who took it to the police, but we never heard the outcome." I told them in a hush tone. Edward clenched his fist and held me tightly as I held onto him as well.

"Jasper, Emmett, get the girls and meet us back to the parking lot. Watch out for anyone." He tells them and they nodded as they entered the store. We grab the rest of the bags and carried them to the car. Edward opens the trunk of his car and placed the bag inside quickly as he did the same for mine while holding my hand.

I kept looking around still feeling like I was being watched, but only to find no one.

"Edward." I called his name as he closed the trunk of his car door and held onto me.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay." He whispers and rub my shoulder. The rest walk up to us and gave me a hug as Rosalie and Alice became protective as well.

"Let's go home. Watch anyone that follows us." Edward tells them and they nodded. Edward guided me to the passenger side and stopped.

"Eddie?" I called as he glanced over to the front of the car. He moved and grabbed something which was a card.

"This is on my wind shield." Was all he said and opened it. He growled angrily as I came to his side and looked. I gasped when I saw that it was a picture of me getting naked in one of the store that was in the mall and a huge paragraph that talks about jealousy and anger towards Edward.

"Jasper." Edward calls out and Jasper came not too long as he looked. Edward took the picture and ripping it apart. Jasper sighs and looked at Edward nodding before leaving.

"Let's go, Ma Reine. It's not safe here." He whispers and I entered the passenger side locking it as he enters the driver side and doing the same. We buckled up as Edward starts the engine and drives out of the parking lot quickly.

We were going a little faster then usual and I grabbed Edward's hand tightly as he starts to slow down. He sighs and looked at me as I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"For?" I asked and he sighs shrugging.

"It's okay." I told him and he nods his head. I looked at the my side mirror and saw a unfamiliar car.

"Edward, is that car one of us?" I asked and Edward frowns before looking and growling.

"No." He mumbles and parks the car.

"Stay in here." He tells me and gets out the car quickly closing the door behind him. I looked behind me trying to see if I could find Edward, but he wasn't there. The car is parked behind us, but no one was in it.

I got out of the buckle and out the car slowly. I looked around for Edward feeling worried.

"Edward?!" I called his name and no response. I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump and turn around to see Edward.

"Oh god, your okay." I sighed and hugged him as he held me.

"It's okay. Let's go." He whispers as I got inside the car and he dis the same before driving away.

——In the woods

Within the deep woods, blood were splattered all over the trees, floor, and logs. Pieces of limps were all over the forest floor with blood only leaving...

——Cullens home.

They soon got home as everyone walk inside and taking their stuff out of Edward's car and Edward took Blair's things out as well. The door opens as they were all greeted by Esme.

"Oh, you must Blair! It is so nice to meet you." She gave her a motherly smile and Blair smiles as well.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Cullen." Blair said politely making them all smile at her.

"Please, call me Esme. Come, I baked some cookies." Esme takes Blair's hand as Blair's mood lightened up and her mouth began to fill watery.

"You make cookies?" Blair asked making Esme laugh and nod. She brought her to the kitchen where there was a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the marble counter.

"Go right ahead." Esme smiles and Blair smiled back taking one. She ate one and her eye widen from the sweet taste. Esme held her hands tightly as she looks at Blair a little nervously.

"So?" Esme asked her softly.

"Best.Cookie.EVER!" Blair says happily and hugged Esme as she laughs and hugged her back.

"That is so good to hear. Why don't you have them all?"

"For real?" She asked and Esme nods handing her the plate.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Cu- I mean Esme." Blair corrects and Esme smiles more.

"You are totally welcome. Why don't you go with the others while I get dinner ready."

"Would you like some help?" She offers and Esme warmed up smiling more.

"I would love to, but I believe Edward wouldn't want me taking his girlfriend." Esme teases making Blair giggle.

"Okay, thank you again." She smiles happily walking out with a plate of cookies. Emmett saw this and he instantly stood up.

"Hey, I want cookies." He whines.

"Make some. It's mine."

"Sharing is caring." Emmett tells her and she groans making him smirk thinking he won.

"Well, it's food so, I don't really care." Blair smiles with triumph and sat next to Edward as he and Jasper oooo.