The Break Up

Kara was sitting at her desk when she got a text from Lena that she was on her way to CatoCo. "Sheet" Kara whispered slowly. Kara had been avoiding Lena for a while now because Kara couldn't cope with the way Lena teased her.

"Nia can you please tell Lena I needed to leave for an interview" Kara begged.

"Sure thing Kara, see you tommorow" His said waving Kara off.

Kara started heading for the elevator before she remembered she needed to get something from the break room.

"Hey Nia do you know where Kara is?" Lena asked looking around.

"Uh yeah she went tok interview someone for Catco" Nia said looking down.

"Your a horrible liar you know" Lena said looking at Nia.

"Fine but you didn't here this from me. She's in the breakroom" Nia said in defeat.

Lena smiled and walked off to the break room with her heels clicking as she walked. She found Kara rummaging through some files, Lena tapped on Karas shoulder.

"Kara?" Lena said in the dimly lit room.

"Oh my god Geez you scared me. What are you doing here?" Kara questioned holding her chest.

"I was looking for you since you keep avoiding me" Lena said watching as Kara blushed.

"There's a reason for that Lee" Kara Said looking up at the goddess before her.

"And what might that be?" Lena said smirking and cornering Kara in the room.

"You always tease me and I can't handle that right now" Kara explained as she tried to get out of Lenas grasp but failing.

"Oh is that right?" Lena said pushing Kara against the wall and kissing her neck.

"Yes it is you tease!" Kara Said gripping Lenas waist.

Lenas lips moves up and down Karas neck and collarbone moving up to her lips. Kara tries to kiss Lena again but she pulled back bitting her lip.

"Not so fast miss Danvers" Lena teased smiling.

Lenas hand reach down to Kara's ass and squeezed it. Kara moaned quietly against Lena's neck pulling her close against herself for relief.

Kara was really turn on and this was the problem. Kara was supposed to be dating Ruby and she was. "Lena" Kara whimpered.

"Yes?" Lena mumbled into her neck.

"Lena I can't do this" Kara Said gently pushing Lena off.

"What's wrong?" Lena said backing off.

"It's not you it's me. Lena you know I just broke up with my girlfriend right?" Kara Said fixing her dress and hair.

"I thought you broke up" Lena said confused.

"We did... but that doesn't mean I'm ready to jump into a relationship with you" Kara Said fiddling with her glasses.

"Alright if you want me to give you some space just say the words" Lena said sadly but with respect.

"I-I Look Lena I do like you and I like you alot but I need some time to heal" Kara said sighing.

"I will be right here waiting for you" Lena said smiling.

"I'll talk to you soon" Kara Said kissing Lena once more before leaving.

A couple weeks later Kara invited Lena to come over to talk. It was late into the night when Lena arrived at Kara's apartment.