shock

They continued to look at each other dazed. Then quickly there brains started to work. Gulf stood up and looked Around mews room trying to find a reason why he was in there. He looked to mews book shelve and grabbed a cooking book. He'd already told his mom previously that he wanted mew to teach him. He groaned, accidentally grabbing the book by his bad hand. Mew moved from the door going to gulf to examine his hand. Gulf flinched away. Mew froze lips parting.
Gulf looked at mew then he leaned his head to the side looking past mew. He could hear his mom going through the kitchen probably looking to make sure they had food. Gulf walked Around mew trying not to touch him and breathing in he pushed the door open leaving mew sullen.
"Mom?"
Rounding the corner he saw his mom in the fridge. She spun around looking at gulf hugging tight.
"O hun are you okay?"
"Yes its just a sprain."
She pulled away looking up and down then looking at his hand that hung to the side of him. She cautiously grabbed his hand looking at it. Mew fixing his composure went to stand behind gulf looking at lily. Lily looked at mew leaving gulf hugging him tight.
"What happened?"
Mew looked towards gulf who looked down embarrassed, he tried to think of a lie that sounded plausible. He didn't have any right to out techno and even thou they haven't declared themselves gulf was kinda in the same boat. Lily looked at mew who shrugged and they both looked at gulf who slightly jumped.
Thank you for your help mew. Gulf thought.
He bit his lip and breathed in coming up with a lie.
"It happened at soccor." He shrugged.
Lily left mew to stand in front of gulf arms folded over her.
"And?"
"Nothing really happened, we were kicking the ball and techno accidentally kicked it to hard hitting my hand."
Sorry techno. Gulf twitched.
"Oh." "Well okay." She relaxed.
"Well since I'm here can you show me around?"
Gulf half smirked. She looked to mew.
"Sit sit i know my son is a handful and i know your busy with your restaurant. Mew looked towards gulf who shrugged.
"Okay."
He went to the couch he sat down and turned the tv on.
"Well?"
Gulf huffed.
"Well you've seen the kitchen" he laughed. He put the book down making sure his mom saw it then He grabbed his mom's hand with his good hand led her to the bathroom which was small only containing a shower and a sink plus a toliet. Mew watched has they moved around lily smiled at mew.
Gulf pointed towards mews room.
"Thats mews room."
Lily looked questionally at it.
Then gulf pointed to his room.
"This is my room."He pulled her through the door. She nodded. Gulf saw his dresser open from this morning and he went to close it. Lily looking behind her looked at mew who was looking at the tv. She quietly shut the door. Mew looked from the corner of his eye, he breathed in deep. He quietly got up. I'm sorry gulf but. He put his ear near the door.
Fixing his dresser his mom looked around and she sat down.
"So i have a question."
"Hmm?"
"Why did i see you coming from mews room?"
Gulf froze then gulped.
"Um i went in there for a cook.book, i think i put it on the counter in the kitchen."
Lily looked narrowly at gulf but nodded.
He straightened up, he breathed in deep. He turned around leaning himself on the dresser smiling at his mom.
"So? How do you like the place? How are you and kom getting along?"
Lily looked at gulf.
"Its Okay pretty basic our house is nicer i wished you two didn't leave. Kom is kom were doing okay." She smiled.
Gulf made a disgusting face.
She laughed.
"Have you brought any girls here yet?"
Gulf flinched.
"Um not yet been busy."
He lifted up his bad hand.
She nodded.
"But are you looking?" "There are sites now."
Gulf shook his head.
"I'm concentrating on soccor at the moment, caz apparently not hard enough." He laughed looking at his hand.
She pated the bed for gulf to join her.
He smiled and moved a little unwillingly to the bed. He was uncomfortable he didn't know how this conversation would lead. She hugged gulf watching out for his hand. He leaned his head on her shoulder he missed her.
"Have you've been nice to mew, have you two been getting along well."
Gulf shurgged.
"Has he brought anyone home yet?"
Gulf bit his lip.
"No and I'm okay with that you know i don't like gays."
She breathed in.
"Yes i know I'm still confused why you two are living together." "You can always come home."
"You and kom need the house for." Then he made a sour face.
She leaned gulf away hitting his shoulder playfully.
"But gulf, eventually mew will bring someone and you will bring a girl here and eventually you two will have to part. You two won't last you know."
Gulf grimaced. He knew his mom didn't know there situation but that last sentence hurt.
"I know." He said sullen.
"He'll find a great guy and ill find a great girl." He looked to the side.
His mom hugged him.
"I hope so."
Gulf sat there confused and miserable. He knew they had a different situation but maybe there was a better man for mew. Gulf started to feel depressed.
They eventually left the room and mew ran back to the couch barely hearing anything. He looked towards them with a smile that quickly vanished. Looking towards gulf he knew his mom said something. She smiled at mew and hugged him.
"Take care of my gulf."
"Ill try."
They followed her to the door gulf made sure to stay away from mew. Lily hugged gulf after getting her shoes on.
"Remember what i said."
Gulf nodded.
They both waved. Gulf hung his head and headed to his room. He needed to think and process what he was feeling.
Mew followed him and stopped when he saw where gulf was going. He tried to grab gulf but he flinched away.
"I'm.tired im going to bed."
"Gulf what did she say to you."
"I don't want to really talk about it."
"So your running away."
Mew was a little bit made he thought gulf was past this. Gulf froze at the door. He signed.
"I'm not running away."
"I need time to process and think. Please"
He walked through his door not looking at mew. Mew signed heavily and looked sullenly at the door when he heard the lock.
Gulf turned around to hit his head on the door gritting his teeth.
Mew please don't be mad.