2|Breakup Season/Sports Festival

Yay. Breakup season is here, and all the girls come to me for comfort. While I stayed here being a lonely and single girl. All relationships end during this time.

Achievement unlocked- Single Pringle

I asked Chiyo if she was alright after seeing her downcast expression, and she said that her boyfriend hadn't remembered their second month anniversary, and feared he might forget their third month anniversary, which was today.

I awkwardly smiled and told her I believed he would remember. Wishing her luck, I turned and left.

After school, it seemed as if everyone was looking for Saiki. On my way out of class, at least three people asked if I had seen him. Hairo was the last one to ask me before quickly turning and leaving, muttering something about "waiting at the front gate" or something.

I too turned to go home but needed to get my shoes first. Of course, I remained completely oblivious to the fact that I was being used as a cover for an invisible psychic.

Saiki P.O.V.

I felt bad for using (Y/N) as a cover to get away from everyone but it couldn't be helped. I couldn't teleport to my house, so I had to become invisible for the next 10 minutes.

And since (Y/N) hadn't seen me since class, and was heading home too, she would be the ultimate decoy.

Everyone knew she hadn't seen me so they didn't bother her, but once we reached the shoe cubbies, I strayed from her to go lift the locker Kaido was in, waiting to pounce on me.

Slamming it down, it attracted everyone's attention like moths to light. I quickly took this opportunity to grab my shoes and leave, but before I could, Toritsuka pat my shoulder, unaware I was invisible because of his powers.

"Hey, Saiki, wanna walk home together?"

'No, you idiot!'

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was sitting on the bench, putting on my shoes when I heard Toritsuka ask Saiki if he wanted to walk with him. I turned my head, wondering when they had gotten there, and saw the moment when Toritsuka pat the pink boy's shoulder, witnessing him become visible.

I blinked hard and rubbed my eyes before turning to look back at my shoes.

'Am I going crazy?!'

"Oh, there you are, Saiki!'

"Wanna go to the gym?!"

"The teacher asked me to give you these papers!"

"Come with me I found a cool abandoned building!"

All these different people immediately surrounded him and exploded at the same time about activities they wanted to do with the pink-haired male. Saiki widened his eyes and glared at Toritsuka for exposing him.

He turned to me and grabbed my wrist, forcing me to turn around and said, 'Sorry I have plans with (Y/N).'

'Wait what?'

Then he snatched the papers from Teruhashi, rejected Kaidou and Hairo, and walked away, me questioningly following him.

He later apologized and explained that he didn't want to be bothered. I forgave him and asked him to not use me as a decoy again.

Sports Festival

Ah, the sports festival. An event to prove your athletic skill and intelligence, which clearly, some of us lacked.

"Listen up guys, we only have one goal..." I turned to see Hairo giving a pep talk, who then yelled, "Victory!"

The class continued cheering, while Hairo explained the classes, and then the speaker announced that the men's race was about to begin. Saiki was up first. I honestly didn't expect him to win, since he doesn't seem like the athletic type, but you never know.