Just Say You're Sorry

A/N: Smut warning!

Izuku has absolutely no idea what he's doing or how he ended up in this position---shirt barely over his head and underwear dangling around his ankles---oh.

No, he remembers. Katsuki jumped him.

Not that he was necessarily complaining about having a supple young blonde bounce on his cock---no---he was just utterly, entirely confused.

"Not exactly what I had in mind, but this definitely works." He says, borderlining on breathless as a particularly rough push nearly knocks the wind out of him. Katsuki throws his head back with a crescendoing moan, thighs trembling in Izuku's palm.

He's covered in a layer of sweat, damp fringe clinging the flushed skin of his forehead with his brows knit tight and his his jaw slack. He's drooling just the slightest, pausing in his frantic bouncing to grind the head of Izuku's fat cock against his sweet spot.

"Damn this dick is so good, fuck, I missed you~" He gasps and mewls and yelps as Izuku's hips twitch upward.

"You missed me or you missed my cock?" Izuku wonders, thrusting upward again as his grip on Katsuki's thighs tighten. The blonde jerks forward, hands falling onto the freckled man's pectorals to keep himself balanced on the balls of his feet.

When he looks into Izuku's eyes? Oh, those beautiful, bourbon rubies that shine in the glaze of his tears, red in the face but still coherent enough to give Izuku that tiny little smile?

He nearly loses it.

"Can't I have missed you both?"

Izuku smiles.

"You know, if you want to apologize then all you have to do is say that you're sorry."

Katsuki yells in the shock of being flipped onto his back and then screams as Izuku's cock crams itself into the tight passage of Katsuki's hole. It's so loud---so feminine that it startles him into embarrassment. He claps his hand over his mouth, wide eyes watching with unbridled heat as Izuku clenches his teeth and throws his head back with a shudder.

"Oh---oh fuck, Katsuki---"

His hips begin to move entirely on their own, setting a bruising and punishing pace from the start. Katsuki's hand flies out against Izuku's chest to brace himself but he's nowhere near ready for the intense feeling of overwhelming pleasure he feels jabbing him in his core. His eyes roll back, legs trembling and twitching.

"D-Deku!"

"Open up those pretty thighs for me, baby, c'mon." The older man cooes in his ear and Katsuki hasn't even realized that his knees were clamped around that thick waist. He allows the giant to pry them apart and dig deeper inside of him, warm breath against Katsuki's neck as he moves to suck and bite at the skin.

"Mmm, you missed me, yeah?"

He fucks into him in earnest and Katsuki breaths out a long whine, gibberish whispered incoherently into Izuku's ear. Izuku chuckles, chasing down Katsuki's ear like black coffee---smooth and downright sinful.

"Gonna be a good boy and lemme take care of you for a while, hm?"

"Y-Yeah, fuck me like this forever, baby~"

Coupled with the dopey look on Katsuki's face, it tickles him damn near pink.

"You're only this good when you've got some dick in you. Is that going to be the way I have to reign you in from now on? Fuck you into submission?"

He doesn't get an answer, instead having the pleasure of feeling Katsuki's buck his hips and try to fuck himself on Izuku's cock. But Izuku supposes that alone is answer enough.