6| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴠꜱ

*◛:・゚ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴠꜱ. ᴍᴀɴʟɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

Tyler: I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?

Stan was standing behind the counter looking rather bored and annoyed at the same time at the man.

Stan: Uh, how about these crystals?

Stan showed him a bowl of glass shards on the counter.

Tyler squints his eyes at the bowl before giggling.

Tyler: Ha ha! Looks like broken glass.

Stan frowned and eyed the customer suspiciously.

Stan: What are you, a cop?

Tyler: Ooh! What is that new thing?

Tyler ignores Stan and skipped off to the other side of the gift shop.

Stan sighed irritably, resting his head against his hand as he glared at Tyler.

Just then, Dipper and Mabel walk in the gift shop and made their way to the counter where their uncle was.

Dipper: Grunkle Stan.

Mabel: Can we go to the Diner? We're hungryyyy.

Dippe: Huuuuungry.

The twins then hold their stomachs and bumping them to each other.

Stan simply dismissed them with a wave.

Stan: Yeah, sure. Soon as you find your cousin and this yahoo makes up his mind.

Dipper: Oh, (y/n)'s not here right now.

Mabel: yeah, he said something about going to perform an exorcism at the old convenience store from those ghost last night.

Stan looked at them with a brow raised in confusion.

Stan: Performing a wha...you know what, I'm not gonna question that. At least that's one problem taken care of. Now we just have to wait for this looney.

Tyler: Do you have this in another animal?

Tyler asked, pointing at a fur coated trout.

Stan's face went completely blank as soon as the said customer asked that question.

Stan: I'm fine locking him inside if you are.

The twins noded early and they all dart out of the shack. Once outside, Stan grabs a large wooden plank and clumsily placing it through the door handle.

After that was taken care of, they ran off to Stan's car and hopped in. Stan quickly drove off, leaving Tyler inside narrowing to buying to a puma shirt or a panther shirt.