six

『 B U S A N , 2 0 1 9 』

🍯

《 Yoongi's night 》

Jimin was unsure whether he should start or not. Yoongi was silently staring at him, carefully hiding his cards from the younger's eyes. Eventually, the younger male placed his first card, a yellow 8 that caused Yoongi to frown.

"Remember." the latter spoke loudly "If you lose, you'll have to break up with my sister."

The black-haired male held back am eye roll. "I don't understand why though, does losing an UNO game makes me unworthy?" he jokingly asked, eyes crinkling

Yoongi wanted to smile, but he didn't.

"It makes you a loser. And I don't want my sister dating a loser."

After a peaceful and pleasing moment with his girlfriend's mother, Jimin had to prove himself to the oldest sibling now. Although (y/n) assured him Yoongi was nothing more than a tsundere (that is precisely what she said), the thought of being rejected panicked him. Which is why a few minutes later, Jimin and Yoongi were both taking the game seriously. Maybe too seriously.

"No dude, you play by the rules!" Yoongi exclaimed, removing the +4 card Jimin had just played "You can't counter a +2 with a +4!"

"Of course I can!" the polite boy suddenly burst out, forcefully placing the card back

Two minutes later, a second quarreling occurred because of a deliberate confusion between number 6 and number 9, by none other than the oldest player.

Six minutes later, Jungkook stormed in with his headphones on and a-strangely scary-grimace on.

"You're too loud fuckers!"

Yoongi got up and chased him around the house, allowing Jimin to breathe a little and think of a proper strategy to win the game. His soon-to-be brother-in-law was getting on his nerves, and it had to stop. To only way to shut him up was to win.

Around ten thirty, Yoongi had counted twelve victories for him, and ten for Jimin. He smiled proudly.

"First one to win fifteen?"

The older gladly accepted.

Unsurprisingly, Yoongi won.

"Man!" the latter stretched his arms out, yawning in the process "I'm not even surprised."

Jimin rolled his eyes, a little annoyed. He wasn't usually a sore loser, but Yoongi was a cheat.

"Cheat? Me?" the tired-looking man cocked an eyebrow "You're being delusional. Also, don't make it worst. Just admit your defeat."

"Whatever!" Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up "Let's play another game."

"Nope."

Yoongi made his way to the door, eager to leave his room. However, Jimin's playful tone interrupted him.

"Afraid to lose?"

Hand tightening on the doorknob, Yoongi pursed his lips. "I just won."

The younger one ignored him. "(Y/n) told me how you love drinking."

~ ~

Eight tequila shots for Jimin, six for Yoongi. The latter was tipsy whereas the blond-haired couldn't speak properly anymore.

"Another round!" a group of wasted (probably underaged) people yelled from the other side of the bar

Yoongi was about to order, when he noticed Jimin stand up and stagger in search of the restroom. Although he wanted to win, he felt bad for the drunken man.

"Let me help you, idiot." Yoongi sighed, leading Jimin to the restroom "Be quick, we're leaving."

Crashing against the door, Jimin break into hysterical laughter.

"What the fuck man? Just go!"

Five minutes later, Jimin was back. The two men made their way outside, in need of fresh air. Yoongi couldn't drive, Jimin even less. Waiting for a cab, Yoongi forced Jimin to sit on a bench right in front of the bar. Unsurprisingly, the latter threw up.

Yoongi gently patted his back.

When the cab arrived, he helped Jimin inside and gave his address to the driver. Instantly, the drunken male made himself comfortable, grabbing Yoongi's hand in his. Blushing a little, the latter pushed him back, but Jimin repeated his action.

"I need to tell you!" he exclaimed "Your sistaaah from another mistaaah..." Yoongi cringed at his words "I lob her!"

"What?"

"I lob her!"

Yoongi gazed at Jimin, taken aback by his sudden confession.

"You hate me Yoongi? Huh? You do? You hate me?"

The black-haired male frowned. "No, I don't." his facial features softened

With a childish voice, Jimin looked up at him. "You don't?"

Yoongi snickered. "I don't like you neither. I like (y/n)."

"I like her too!"

"And I want her to be happy." Yoongi smiled to himself while staring outside, thinking of how his sister's chubby cheeks would elevate every time she laughs. She was his precious little sister, and it was his job to make sure no one would hurt her. "If you genuinely love her, then I might tolerate you."

Smirking Jimin sighed in content. "I lob her, I really do!"

"I guess a drunken man never lies."

🍯