i hate doctors

So thats what kaylie looks like. ⏫⏩

____________

So im sitting here in the doctors office looking at these bullshit posters of pregnant people looking all happy..no it sucks i hate being pregnant. I have heart burn, my back hurts and morning sickness  feels like i just ate a big ass bowl and chilli and then got on a roller coaster, and dont get me started on hormones!, the baby gets in the way all the time and to top it all off sex is sooooo awkward! So that bitch on that poster is smoking some good shit cause theres no ways she's  that happy.

I dont  ever wanna relive what happend last night...

~Last Night~

Vics taking FOREVER ! Im  laying on our bed trying to look seductive..its not working. I cant lay on my stomach cause of the baby.  I had one leg up as i layed on my side.  Then i tried being bent over with my butt in the air kinda like im doing yoga. Hahah yoga vics gonna downward dog this a--

"What are you doin?" I fell on my side cause i jumped when i heard vics voice.

"Nothing just doing some yoga ya know?" 

He laughed alittle. "Well don't let me stop you, imma be over here doing  homework." He took a seat at my computer desk.

This is my chance, i tried to do some moves but i dont really know yoga so.

"Whatcha doing?"i wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I told you im doing homework "

i pulled his chair out and sat in his lap facing him.

"You should be doing me" i said seductively then started kissing his neck.

"Kells what are you doing?"

"Well im trying to seduce you but you're not cooperating." I kissed him lips, i guess  he gave in cause he grabbed my hips when i started grinding on him.

I giggled when he pick me up and layed me on the bed. "WAIT you cant lay on me im pregnant. " i held my hands up.

"Oh ..uh um" he looked confused.

"Just whip it out" i was very blunt cause im horny as fuck and ill be damned if i dont get somthing.

He kinda just stood there doing nothing so i went ahead and did it immediately putting it in my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He  shouted.

"Shh my mom and kaylies downstairs."  I went back to sucking, making sure  i ran my tongue along the tip.

He pushed himself further in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. 

He was groaning  and it was soo hot, especially when he gripped my hair and forced my head down.

"kellin stop oh my god"

I did but kept stroking him.

"How do we do this ?"

"Its the same as before i just can't lay on my stomach. "

"But i-can you stop doing that i cant have a conversation when youre touching me like that."

"Sorry" i said and smiled.

" i guess me can.. try it where youre on your back?"

"No i dont wanna see my huge stomach."

"Uh..turn around and bend over."

That made sense it could work. He went to the side table drawer next to my bed.

When he came back i heard him open the cap.  After a few million seconds  i felt vic push into me very slowly.

"Oh my god hurry up" i demanded he thrust into hard making  bite down on my sheets.  He picked up the pace and it felt amazng untill the baby kept kicking.

"Ok stop! "I said pushing him off. "I cant do this the baby's kicking...its weird "

"Yeah.. i couldn't  do it either..."

"Yeah..lets just pretend this never happened "

"Yeah... i get your pants."

~~~now~~~

"Kellin quinn?" The women at the front desk  called to tell me we can see the doctor. Today was the first oultrasound.

Me, vic an my little sister walking to the doctors office. I only brought her because  she beg me to go and vuc talked me into saying yes.

"Mr. Quinn just lay down on this table,pull your shirt up and we'll get started"

Vic sat right next to me holding me hand while  Kaylie was on her phone  on the other side of the room.

The doctor lady squirted so cold gel on my stomach. 

I looked at the screen and saw some werid looking thing she kept moving the thingy around.

"Aaaand there shes is" the doctor  said stopping on one side of my stomach.

"she?!" Vic said looking  at the screen.

"Yeah..see right there? Shes a girl." She pointed to different parts on the screen.

It was amazing to see her..my daughter. 

"Oh my god!" Kaylie yelled, she started taking pictures of the screen with her phone.

"A girl" vic repeated i couldnt read his face it was blank.

"Kaylie  go call mom ..tell her its a girl."

She nodded and ran out the door with a huge grin.

"Wait till i tell alex hes gonna be sooo happy." I said to myself i turn  to vic, he was staring into space.

"Babe?" I pulled on his hand alittle. He snapped out of it and looked back at me and smiled."Were gonna have a baby girl." He before kissing me softly. "I love you."

___________

I know thats a weird  place to end it but .. did it Anyway.

The first  paragraph  is based on what my best friend thats pregnant told me..her words.