Chapter 36

Don't sue me of its a horrible smut. I never write smut before so yeah once again get ur holy water and if you have extra give it to me😂✨

                              🔞🔞

Jungkook went down to his knees and started to unbuckle the belt of Taehyung's pants. Struggling a bit but manages to opened it up. He pull off Taehyung's pants and his boxers downwards and gulped when he saw a Huge dick was infront of him. It makes Jungkook a little bit hesitant. Taehyung slowly caressing the younger's hair assuring that he was okay. Jungkook started to gave Tae's cock some kitten licks and when he heard Tae's low moans he felt a sudden confidence rushed into his veins.

Jungkook wrapped his tounge onto Tae's length and slowly sucked on his tip. A-ahhh b-aby..soo g-good a-ah...Taehyung moaned out while gripping some of the younger's hair and slowly started to thrust upwards making Jungkook chocked on his dick. Its so Huge with the motherfucking capital h. So it was impossible not to gagged on it. Jungkook's eyes started to watering feeling his throat now was sore and A-ahh baby...it f-feel soo g-good.. Taehyung feeling a heat in his stomach knowing he was close. Jungkook sucked harder on his tip making Taehyung came inside of his mouth. Jungkook who doesn't even know what is in his mouth just swallowed it. Taehyung eyes widened. B-baby? You okay? Taehyung asked because he made Jungkook swallowed his cum. He expecting to met with a disgusting face on his lover but instead of that he met with a sparkling eyes and mouth widen Jungkook. TaeTae its taste like Banana milk! Its delicious! Jungkook said making Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung softly pulled off from Jungkook mouth helping him to get up from his knees. Taehyung smirked looking at the mess he had done to Jungkook. His lips was swollen and his eyes was stained with tears. His cheeks was tinted with crimson pink while he trying to catch up some air. He also have some come dripping from his lips to his chin making Taehyung bit his lips. He then lifted Jungkook up in bridal style and put him back onto the bed towering above him and gave him wet kisses on his neck. Taehyung trailed his finger down onto the younger's neck,chest, torso, his vline and his hipbone. The finger landed on Jungkook's hole. Taehyung circling the finger outside the rim.

T-Tae? Jungkook finally spoke up. Yes baby? Taehyung said hos eyes focusing on the younger. M-my p-eepee f-feel h-hurt... Jungkook said blushing and pointing at his now hard dick. Taehyuėng chuckled at kiss the younger's temple. Aww baby you're just excited.Taehyung said while his hand went to the nightstand and opened up the drawer. He took out a bottle of lube and don't ask me where tf he got that. T-Tae what i-is t-that? Jungkook asked.  For extra pleasure sweetheart.Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung lubed up three of his fingers and leaned down to Jungkook once again. Do you trust me baby? Taehyung asled bot wanting to force his baby if he doesn't want to do it. The younger nodded slowly. Taehyung smiled and positioned himself between the younger's legs. It may be uncomfartable at first but then it will be gone ok? Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded again. Taehyyng then slowly imserted one finger inside the younger. Jungkook was squirming around. Its not feeling good it just feeling weird. Wonder what will happen if he put all of his fingers in?

Jungkook's thought were destroyed by the second finger inside of him making him moaned loudly feeling pain when Taehyung started to scissoring him. Aahhh T-tae A-ahhh i-its ahh. Jungkook was a moaning mess and Taehyung started to kiss him on his neck softly.Jungkook was clearly enjoying it and its proof was in his satisfy moans. Can you take the last finger for me baby? Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded furiously desperate for Taehyung's touch. Taehyung shoved the third finger in making a loud screamed were heard in the room. Taehyung was smirking and started to jabbing his finger in and out of the younger's hole fastly. And when he was about to come, Taehyung pulled off his fingers making Jungkook whining at the lost of contact.

Shuush honey im giving you something much better that this. Taehyung said. He then grabbing the lube and spread it onto his member stroking it slightly. He then positioned himself bavk onto Jungkook's entrance. He know Jungkook was nervous due he was squirming around. Taehyung gave him a kiss on his lips. Baby, it will be hurt for awhile but I promise it will be better soon. Until that hold my hand if you feel hurt ok? Taehyung said getting a nod from the younger. Taehyung then interwined his hand with Jungkook tightly and took a deep breath before  started to push in Jungkook's hole. He inserted the tip first to make sure his baby was fine. Jungkook screamed in pain squeezing their hands together tightly like they will be gone.

Taehyung gave the younger kisses all over his face to distracted him from pain. Taehyung gave him time to adjust to his size. Jungkook then whined loudly indicating that he want Taehyung to move. Taehyung umderstand and slowly move in and out slowly making the younger whining in pain. After a few  minutes, Jungkook finally feeling pleasure and started to bucking his own hips desperstely wanting the friction between them two.

Taehyung was thrusting fast and hard until the boy was a moaning mess. O-oh my g-god b-baby.. y-you're s-soo t-tight! Taehyung said while picking his pace faster. He then suddenly pulled out making the younger whined. Taehyyng flipped the younger into doggy style and entered him again making the younger moaned loudly. Taehyung was aiming his sweet spot but seem like it was hiding. It was be around here right? Taehyung thought to himself. Before he could even think was was happen, Jungkook arched his back from the bed making Tae smirked.

He then started to ram Jungkook's hole leaving the boy underneath breathless. Jungkook felt a weird sensation of heat swirled in his stomach and he could only whined. Aah T-tae I-I f-feel w-weird! Jungkook said gripping the sheets tightly. L-let it o-out b-baby. Taehyung said feeling his climax nearing and thrusted harder into the younger. Aahh..hmmphh..ahhhhhhHh!!! Jungkook screamed as his load came out from his dick. And for Jungkook its alot since he never touch himself before.

Taehyung still thrusting slowly inside his now sensitive whiny little bunny. Aaahh ah...ahh.. Fuck!!! Taehyung cursed as his cum flowed into the younger's hole. The younger's body jolted up at the feeling being full. Taehyung then making sure there's no cum anymore and pulled out from Jungkook automatically laid exhausted. He was panting hard so do his lover. Taehyung then got up from the bed and went to the bathroom a bit limping.

He got some damp washclothes from the bathrpom and started to clean up the younger while he is panting hardly. Taehyung gave the younger a kiss on his lips after he finished cleaning the younger.