Music Mystery - 19

It's the next day of internationals and we are watching Eldon turn like his never turned before. Pirouettes, Fouettés, Pump turns, attitudes everything we saw him do everything.

Then it happened they were dropping like flies - South Africa, Italy, Germany, Sweden, England. Then we were down to three.

Eldon was still going strong. Then Poland fell, poor Bartek. Then it was down to two........

Finally, Jamaica drops. Eldon collapses to the floor as we all surround him. That means that we are the last to perform.

South Africa danced really bad... but later in the day we watched Sweden it look like they had the songs like 10 years! It was amazing.

Then finally it was our teams time. The dance has Giselle, Riley, James, Max and West in it.

The dance looks amazing. I'm sitting in between Noah and Kate watching the dance.

"Wow, don't think I coulda done that." I whisper to Noah.

"Mm? Nah, you coulda done that and more." He whispers back. "How's your Ariel coming?"

"Eh."

"You've gotta do it for the final routines."

"If we get there." I say back.

"We will." He says while grabbing my hand softly.

We continue watching until half way then we make our way to side stage.

"And when are moving onto the next round is...." the announcer says "the next step!"

We all begin to cheer as the dancers make their way to us and we have a huge group hug.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's now about 9:00pm and I'm hungry so I decide to go down to get food from the hotel vending machine, this one has salads so I grab one and a bottle of water.

(What I'm wearing ⤴️)

I sit down at a table and start eating when I feel someone watching me, i ignore it but then they sit down with me, it's two people. I look up from my food and see west on one side and Noah in the other.

"Uh. Hiya?" I say awkwardly.

"I know you two like each other." West says bluntly, both Noah and I's eyes widen. "I saw you kiss!"

"Y-You saw that, huh?" Noah asks rhetorically.

"Yes!" West answers even though it was rhetorical. "Now are you dating or not!"

I stay quiet, I don't know what to say.

"W-Well..." Noah asks looking at me but I look down at my food. "I don't know."

I bite my lip before saying, "west? Could you leave us be for 5 mins then you can come back." I ask softly.

He nods and walks away. I start picking at my food and Noah just looks at me.

"You know.." I start. "I've liked you for a while." I say still looking at my food. "Ever since J-Troop, since we were like 5." I let out a breathy laugh. "When, you told me you liked Abby... I Uh, wasn't very happy about it."

He grabs my hand. "Ellie... I don't like her, there's only one girl I like. She Uh, lives about a block from me, I've known her since we were 3, I had my first kiss with her, she's got beautiful ash blonde hair, tan skin, The brightest blue eyes I've ever seen and I may or may not be holding her hand." He says softly as I look up at him.

"I was your first kiss?" I ask softly.

"Yeah..."

"You were mine too..."

"What about when you dated Luke?"  He asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"I was 14, Ace. Don't think I'd be going around kissing everyone. I wanted it to be special, and, I think it was." I smile.

"So are we dating?" He asks.

"Mmm, is like to think so..."

"Me too."

I look around to West and give him a bright smile and put thumbs up.

"I am amazing! I made these two get together! LETS GO!" He yells in glory. Noah and I just shake our heads and laugh.