Jacob's little sister

Hello guys,
Welcome back to this book.
I talked about Jacob's little sister when the spinoff was still published, but now that I deleted it; people still don't know anything about Jacob's background and how Alex joined Steve's gang.

Also, if you forgot where I mentioned Jacob's little sister; chapter 7: little sister.

Lia saw Jacob's sister when she was in their house, she gave Lia a letter that Jacob was planning to give her. The family claimed that Chloe died in a car accident, and she probably sneaked into the living room and stole the letter.

Enjoy Jacob's p.o.v: (BACK WHEN LIA WAS IN THEIR HOUSE)

When Lia left the house, my little sister ran up to us, and jumped in my arms.

"Did it work? Did it?" She grinned.

"We'll see," I shrugged. "We probably freaked her out."

"But she's nice and cool," Chloe claimed.

"I know," I chuckled. "That's why I like her."

"Are you gonna marry her?" She jumped excitedly.

"Hopefully, one day."

The only two people who knew that Chloe was actually alive were Alex and Anthony, the others we keep lying to them; to creep them out, then make them feel sorry for us, and get them to do whatever we want.

That was our plan for forever.

It's not something I'm proud of, none of us are. Yet, we do it to gain popularity.

***

Short but now you know.

If you guys want to a bit of Alex's background and to know how he joined Steve's gang, please leave a comment.

Thank you.