}7{

Marks house was in front of a forest, it was at the top of a hill and the neighbours were quite far away, Jisung stared at Chenle weirdly, Chenle was completely stunned, never in his last few days did he ever suspect his best human friend would be here living in the same place as he.

"When?" Jisung asked, Chenle shrugged.

"About 2 years" he answered.

The two were awkward for some reason, Chenle wasn't supposed to come back for another month and Jisung was wondering if the boy was going to tell him about being back in the country.

"I messaged you, about me coming back early, but now I see you're dealing with much more pressing matters" Chenle slightly giggled and Jisung chuckled uneasy, he wasn't too sure what to say or better yet what to ask.

"Will I be able to go back to school?" Jisung asked, Chenle furrowed his eyebrows but nodded.

"Jisung and Chenle, I'm sorry to interrupt but we've got wolves entering the territory, we need you two to go upstairs" Haechan said rushing into the room, Jisung's siblings had left due to Marks wishes and wanting Jisung to adjust better.

"What why me? But everyone knows this is Dreams territory" Chenle said standing up on defence, Jisung looked around and suddenly he felt it, a sense of uneasiness, he could smell them, he could hear them running over leaves and pushing through bushes, Jisung stood up his eyes glowing momentarily.

"They're running towards the north, Renjun come with me Haechan you two, Chenle stay here with Jisung" Mark came running down the stair and leaving the house with the two beside him, Chenle huffed and sat back down but Jisung couldn't shake the uneasiness off, it was scaring him.

...

Marks eyes burned and he could hear the sound of people running, he could also smell their scents, but something was off, he could smell blood human blood and the Wolf scent was there but also wasn't.

Mark closed his eyes and heard someone running beside him Haechan started running past the older ducking branches and bushes, Mark focused on the sounds of the intruders and started slowing down, one of them was hurt.

The two neared the north corner of the forest, it was mid day and the sun was at its highest point, Mark followed Haechan Renjun hot on their trail, Haechan had come to a stop looking down the side of a hill, Mark stopped beside him and Renjun stopped taking a look as well.

Marks eyes widened, there on the leaf covered floor were two males, One was bleeding profusely, a slash mark prominent on his chest, Mark watched as the male coughed out and looked over to them causing the other to follow his direction.

"Please, please help him"

...

Taeyong couldn't wrap his head around what Kun had explained to him, he took his life he said, his old one, he stripped the boy of his first life to give him a second chance, this second chance being like him, a supernatural being, but little did Taeyong know Kun was a little standoffish after realising the night off his first full moon that his new successor was rocking a pair of red eyes, he didn't exactly like the idea of how you say co-captaining especially with a mindset like Taeyong.

It's going to be hard Kun thought, having an alpha at his side is tough in itself but a reckless young man of an alpha? Someone to disobey so easily and challenge him at any moment once he realises what he is and what his ranking entitles? Kun didn't exactly know what to think but he sure knew it was a hard pass, but he couldn't pass Taeyong off without giving him a chance to prove himself.

Currently Taeying was sitting in his first class of the week staring at the board trying to piece anything of what he learnt together when a book had dropped harshly onto his desk, Taeyongs eyes flicked to the own of said book and he rolled his eyes.

"Where'd you head off to after Sana's party?" Johnny asked noticing how Taeyong barely flinched and sat beside the boy waiting for an answer, Taeyong moved his head to look at Johnny smirking slightly and Johnny nodded realising what he meant.

"Never mind then" Johnny mumbled staring at the board, Johnny felt off he knew something was up with Taeyong, he just didn't know how to prove it, Pulling out a couple books Johnny made sure to 'accidentally' knock off a pen or two causing Taeyong to flinch and catch them without a thought.

"Oh shit nice catch man" Johnny laughed raising an eyebrow, Taeyong awkwardly laughed and handed the pens back to Johnny and continued to stare off into space.

Johnny watched as Taeyong tapped his finger on the desk, he was nervous, Taeyong was beyond nervous, ever since Johnny say beside him he felt this urge to growl if that made any sense, he fought back the urge and continued to tap nervously on his desk, Johnny sighed and wondered how the others were doing.

...

Areum sat on top of the counter top in the diner, her sister leaning beside her in her uniform, Areum wore black skinny jeans and a white long sleeved shirt staring at the group of boys in front of her.

"So what do you want to know?" Areum sighed, after asking up in Jaehyun's house she took any chance to leave not looking back until she was caught this morning by the group being taken to the diner, Jungwoo, Taeil and Johnny had gone to school because Johnny just had a suspicion with Taeyong that he needed to make sure if it was correct or not.

Yuta, Jaehyun and Doyoung looked between each other communicating with their eyes.

"How long?" Doyoung finally asked and Areum huffed through her nose staring at the ceiling.

"I was 12 I had gotten lost after school and ended up down an alley where I was bit, woke up on my front lawn later that night where my parents had found me, Aeran was sick that day so I was by myself" Areum visibly shivered at the memory, Aeran pursed her lips and placed her hand on her sister's who ignored the gesture.

"Do you have trouble with control?" Yuta asked remembering how she was the other night, she looked beyond out of control but yet she managed it.

"not normally, something like that only happens if I get too angry" Areum sighed feeling her stomach churn, she didn't exactly want to explain what happened that night.

"Why were you angry?" Jaehyun decided it was time for him to chime into the conversation.

"Boys are stupid, I went to the party and some guy decided it was alright to take advantage of a drunk girl, what he didn't know was that I wasn't drunk, he was" Areum sighed rolling her eyes at the memory, some guy had dragged her to his car and forced himself onto her, in the head of the moment she punched him causing him to pass out on the concrete it didn't help that he was wasted and her anger just spiralled from there.

"So now that I've answered your questions, can I ask one?" Areum asked shifting forwards slightly, her sister was curios not knowing what she was going to ask.

"How long have you all been ya know?" She asked not waiting for an answer, Yuta looked around and shrugged.

"The longest would be Johnny, it's been roughly over 6 years for him" He explained and Areum nodded.

"Another thing, does your alpha normally have control problems?" Areum asked remembering a memory from the other night.

"Alpha? What alpha?" Doyoung asked, the closest thing to an alpha they had was a Japanese Kanima, even then eh didn't exactly know what he was.

"Your friend, he's an alpha right?"

The trio all looked between each other before the sound of Doyoung getting a text caused everyone to look at him a loud gasp left his mouth.

"It's Taeyong

"Yeah him" Areum agreed but something told her they're event talking about the same thing.

"No guys, we have to go somethings wrong"