processing.

Gulf twisted and turned in his bed, huffing. He couldnt sleep. Finally he laid on his back with a huge sign. then he flinched his hand was throbbing.
Damn it kla.
He huffed looking with one eye to his clock, reading 1230.
Signing again he turned to his side and tried to sleep. He twitched. Then opened his eyes wide sitting up he couldn't sleep. Biting his lip he felt so stupid. He knew he made mew mad at him, it was a given after what he said.
"He has every right, gulf." He said silently to himself.
He felt like the worlds dummy. His mom didn't understand his situation. What mainly got to him was he knew he wasent ready to tell her anything. He still wasent quit there yet with mew. He knew he didn't want to leave and he knew he had feelings for mew, even though he didn't quit understand them fully yet. Gulf just hated to make mew mad. He was being selfish and hurting him again. Gulf bit his lip.
He didn't understand what two men did. A heterosexual relationship you eventually land with marriage or kids but what about. He couldn't finish the thought he got embarrassed and his ears flushed red. Signing. If he stayed with mew eventually his mom and dad would have to find out. Has of Right now he wasent ready. Biting his lip he looked at the door. He smiled when he thought of mew.
"I'm so lucky your not pushing me."
His eyes darted a little, but what do you want mew. Gulf was coming to terms slowly about him but what did mew want. Did he want to make it public? Did he want to tell there parents? What were some of the things he wanted? Gulfs heart started to ache when he looked down at his bed and mew wasn't there. Signing and from his hand throbbing he got up to try to find his meds.
He got up slow and silently went to look. The room was dark but the kitchen over head light was on. He went to the kitchen and  his heart thumped unevenly and it swelled. Mew made him a plate of sweet desserts and his pills were right next to them with a note.
"Gulf you need to eat food with these."
Gulf put his good hand on the counter top he looked sullenly down. Mew was too good to him. He didn't deserve him. 
Grabbing a handmade muffin he ate it quick and took two pills. After a few minutes he stretched his hand out, wasent throbbing anymore for the moment. He made his way back he hesitated at mews door, he froze. It was closed. Mew never closed his door. Gulf should have expected that after everything he's done. He put his forhead to the door and ran his finger up and down silently. I'm so sorry mew. I'm letting you down. He flinched. Looking down to the door nob, he breathed in.
He slowly and quietly turned it to be surprised it actually turned. He half expected it to be locked and he knew he would have deserved that.
Slowly opening the door he smiled.
Mew was sleeping on his back he's face towards the window. Moving closer gulf saw his eyes were a little puffy. He looked down biting him lip.
I'm so selfish.
Just then gulf had to shut his eyes and put his hands over his ears. Champ was in front of him and he was laughing. Gulf made a sour face breathing in and out. Shaking he opened his eyes and champ was gone. He looked down at mew who didn't move. Why am i like this? Mew deserves someone better someone sane.
He let his hands fall and he shook his head. I'm so sorry mew.
Has he tried to turn around he froze.
"Hmmm gulf."
His lips parted and he looked at mew who was fast asleep. He smiled.
Don't run away, he thought.
Slowly getting on the bed he hovered over mew.
Feeling the weight mew slowly opened his eyes then opened them wide. He thought he was dreaming. They both stared at each other til mew slowly came up.
"Gulf"
Finding courage he put his hands on mews cheek.and neck pulling him into a kiss. Mew kept he's eyes open in surprise but let them slowly close.
Gulf. He thought.
Mew started to run his hands on gulfs back, he licked gulfs tongue inside his mouth. He was happy they both were in there boxers. He pulled one hand from his back to place it on his neck pulling him closer. They were locked in a passionate kiss. Gulf moaned inside mews mouth and mew left gulfs mouth to leave kisses from his lips to the side of his neck. Gulf smiled. He's heart thumped wildly in his chest.
"Mmew?"
"Hmmm?" He said planting kisses still on his neck.
Gulf had to gulp.
"Mmake love to me."
Mew froze but smiled.
He licked gulfs neck which made him groan with pleasure.
"Your hand thou"
"Iit fine pplease."
Mew couldn't say no to gulf.
After some time mew laid on the bed fully while gulf straddled him both thrusting up and down. Moans were loud in the quite space. Mew had his hands full of gulfs hips bringing them up and down. Gulf leaned slightly forward his hands in between mews legs going up and down.
"Aaah mew more." He licked his lips.
Mew couldn't stop. It had been so long since the last time, mew wasent in control.
"Mmmm gulf."
However being close mew slowly got up still connected to the boy and he moved gulf head down to the bed fucking him from behind. Gulf put his hands on the bed sheet pulling hard on it. He let his other hand go limp trying not to hurt it and spoil.the mood.
Mew leaned over gulf thrusting deeper.
"Aaah mew please Make me cum."
Mew smiled he placed one hand on the side of gulf and the other on gulfs trembling member that was soaked with pre cum oozing out from the head. He jerked him off fast knowing he was close.
"Aah gulf." Mew moaned loudly.
Mew came filling up gulf.
"Mmmm" gulf moaned shuttering.
He came all over mews hand and the bed. They stayed in that position trying to catch there breathes.
Eventually they moved mew took off the blanket and grabbed another from under the bed. Gulf watched laying down waiting for mew. Mew got on the bed and hugged gulf tightly. Gulf looked up at mew.
"I like you, more then anyone."
Mew looked at gulf and smiled.
"I like to think so."
"Mew?"
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry, i know im not."
Mew rubbed his lips on gulfs to soothe him.
"Its late and we both need to sleep we can talk tomorrow." He eyed gulfs bad hand.
Gulf smiled and cuddled closer to mew.
"Gulf?"
"Hmmm?"
"I do want something for you making me mad."
Gulf flinched. Ill do anything. He thought.
"Umm what?" He said hesitant.
"Will you go on a date with me?"
Gulf looked up at mew who looked down at gulf.
"What?" He asked embarrassed.