Confession

No one's POV,

"Hyung, we have to tell you something." Jinyoung started. Jb looked up from his phone to give his full attention to the others. Except Jackson everyone was now in their living room.

"Hyung... it is ..." Youngjae hesitated. Fear evident in his actions.

"Well, we love, Jackson. We want to propose him; you know at least consider to date us." Bambam told quickly.

Jb didn't say anything. He looked at the members one by one to make sure everyone was on the same page. After he realized everyone was serious, he let out a sigh.

"Actually, I also want to try in the relationship with him." He said. Now, it's others time to look at him to make sure he also sincere. He just didn't realize how much Jackson meant to him. Now, he was ready to let go of his past and start a new future with Jackson in it.

"So, shall we propose him on his birthday? His birthday is tomorrow." Yugeom asked curiously.

"No, we have to propose him today. So, we can make him realize how it is to celebrate his birthday with his boyfriends." Mark told.

"Yeah, it seems like a good idea." Bambam said.

"Jinyoungie, call him to make sure when he will be home. We can make some setup for him." Jb said.

On the call,

"Hello?"

"Oh! manager hyung. Where is Jackson?"

"He is in the middle of shooting, Jinyoung. Can you call after an hour or so? It will be over by the time."

"Ok, hyung. When he'll be come to the dorm?"

"He'll be there in two hours. You want me to tell him something?"

"No hyung. See you, hyung."

"He is in the shooting for some show again." Jinyoung told.

"What? He is still in the shooting?"

"He didn't even come to the dorm yesterday night."

"When will he be back, hyung?"

"He'll be here in two hours."

"So, we have time to decorate this place."

With that everyone started to work on the decorations. When they are in the middle of the decoration, suddenly smoke covered the whole place. They all started to panic and tried to rush to the door, but the door was locked and the fire alarm was also didn't go off. But, within seconds they fell on the floor unconscious.

Jb's POV,

I had bad head ache when I woke up. It felt like my brain was panging against my skull. I tried to hold my head and realized my hands were cuffed behind my back.

Others? I looked beside me and found others. Everybody was coming to their senses like me. So, we are all kidnapped somehow. I tried to look where we are now; it seems like an old warehouse of some kind like the show in the movies.

"Oh, seems like you are all wake up at the right time. Jackson was just coming to the dorm." Jackson's uncle told us as he showed his laptop screen towards us.

That showed Jackson opening our dorm's front door. Oh Jackson's uncle was the one that was kidnapped us. Maybe, they are trying to get him by us.

"JACKSON!" I shouted as if we are on the video call. Everyone was looked at me shocked. Before, I could understand for what, I earned a harsh slap. I could feel the stinging pain on my left cheek. I just stumble towards my right side, onto Jinyoung. We were all kneeled beside each other.

"I never said you could talk" his uncle told as he held me by my chin.

"Well, you thought I am going to obey to you." I snapped back.

"Oh! You are that gut one, right? I almost forget about you. Now, listen carefully, next time if you done anything like this or talk to me like that all of them will be punished because of you." With that he released my chin and kicked on my stomach making me fell down to the floor.

"Hyung, please control your temper atleast for the sake of the others." Jinyoung told me as he somewhat supported me to get back to my kneeling position with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Then we all turned to look at the screen to see Jackson. He looked confused as he looked around the living room. Our decoration supplies were scattered everywhere. Before, he could do anything there comes a cell phone ring.

Jackson's POV,

I heard a cell phone ring. I know none of our ringtone was that but I still looked around to find a phone on dining table. It was a video call. I attended the call to see my uncle. No way. I tried not to imagine the worst. Now, the look on my face will be a description for scardy cat.

"Yo, Jiaer, it's been long time. You seemed like you almost forget about us." My uncle told with a cheery tone. But, it only send more shivering down my spine. I couldn't even speak. It seem like my vocal cord closed itself.

"Un... uncle..." I stuttered.

"Jiaer, you looked like you are scared. Don't worry. I won't do anything to your friend until you do what I told you to do." He told as he showed me the other. I know when I attend the call he'll be the one behind their disappearance. But, I don't know seeing them all tied up kneeling in front of him made me angry.

"If anything happened to them I'll make sure you never get what you want." I shouted. I never raised my voice to my uncle.

"Oh, Jiaer. You think you can order us around when we have your friends." My aunt showed up telling me in a sickly sweet tone as she neared Yugeom hyung and pulled his hair forcefully making him wince in pain.

"No, no, no. don't do anything to them. Please, I'll do whatever you told me to do." I told them as they smirked.

"Now, that's good. Call your so called dad and tell him all of you were going on a vacation for a week and don't try to reach for you." He told. I complied. The call ended with more reassurance that I'll be safe to my dad.

"Now put your phone inside the house. Just take the phone you're taking with you. I am going to convert it to audio call. I don't need video call to see what you're doing anyway." With that the screen went black for a second them it connected with the audio call.

"Now come outside, there will be a taxi waiting for you."

✨🙏🙏🙏✨