《 16 - Soft Heart 》

~°•☆~°•☆

"Hey, you okay dude?" You asked through your phone.

You and Levi were currently having a phone call right now while he was busy doing work.

You knew he's always stressed and busy with a hectic and a full schedule and yet he always try to find a way to spend time with you.

Since both of you were close, you knew when Levi would act weird, cold or silent of something is up or is bothering him.

And as his bestfriend, you couldn't help but worry since he's acting up again.

"It's ok Y/N, I'm just stressed with all the projects coming up. I'm done with paperwork and right now I'm taking a break after all that I've done." He responded by the line.

"So basically you're free?"

"For the a day I suppose.."

"That's great!" You happily responded.

"Hey Y/N.."

"Yeah?"

"Want to spend tomorrow with me?"

For some reason, a simple and an innocent question made your blood rush to your cheeks and feel your stomach doing weird flips.

As you feel your heartbeat quicken, you answered letting out your breath.

"S-sure! Why not? What time?"

"I want this to be a me and you alone time.. no Buddy. No guards. No drivers. Just me and you. Tomorrow at 1:00 in the afternoon, I'll fetch you at your house."

You squished your pillow to your face for a while hearing the 'just me and you' part of his sentence.

You weren't sure of how you feel but you felt butterflies in your stomach and that's totally normal. Right?

"What?" You asked again in a low soft voice. When he wanted to tag along with you, he wasn't usually like this.

You heard him sigh from the other line and said,

"I'm trying to ask you out on a date with me brat."

You bit your lip as you stopped your urge to squeal and fangirl over your stupid crush asking you out on a date.

Yes, you finally admitted that you fell for the hot, handsome, cold and arrogant CEO. But who couldn't help it?

"S-seriously?"

"Yeah.. I want to try do something new?.. Fuck.. just look nice and comfy tomorrow.."

"Sure! But why all of a sudden though? Doing something new is a reason but there should have been a better one than that though."

"I just lack this overwhelming feeling of care and affection that can be distributed when interacted by another person for the factor to make the other feel an unreasonable sensation. And you're the only one who can give me that feeling..." He rambled by the phone.

"What?" You asked again dumbfounded.

He sighed on the other line and responded, "I need you, idiot."

---

You made sure to wear a decent attire enough to slightly impress him as notifications began popping up on your screen making you smile.

You then brought your sling bag and put slight make-up on even though you knew you never liked putting cosmectics on.

But it was for him though.