CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

OR, ALTERNATIVELY:

"I knew there was a reason I liked him so much."

She had struck a cord.

Though, instead of taking it out on her, his focus, his whole focus, turned to Siruis' grave.

The last thing left of him in the world.

He waved his wand-

The spell lifted off of Jasmine-

He aimed his wand-

She jumped up and ran forward-

The curse left Lestranges lips-

And hit her.

There was a blast.

Rodulphus was thrown back into a tree trunk as Jasmine was thrown over the graves.

She gagged, pushing rumble of the tombs off of her, unable to process what had just happend.

How was she still alive?

She crawled forward, out of the rubble. The blast should've killed her, why wasn't she dead?

Something was wrong with her leg, most probaly broken. She whimpered slightly in pain as she attempted to move it.

With her back to Siruis' grave, she didn't see him stand up.

"J-Jazzy?"

"Bugger off, Harry, I don't wanna-" But she froze. That wasn't Harry's voice.

That wasn't Harry's voice.

She turned slowly, barely daring to believe it. But no, there he was.

Siruis Orion Black.

Alive.

She moved backwards on her elbows in fear, "N-No, th-that's not possible-" Jasmine stuttered, tears streaming down her cheeks. "That's not possible!"

A loud 'Crack!' Drew her attention to Harrys figure appearing behind Siruis.

"Do you see him!?" She asked her twin frantically. "Please tell me I'm not insane, do you see him!?"

Harry's face had gone pale, his green orbs wide as he stared, "Siruis?"

And that was all the confirmation Jas needed before fainting.

***

Three days later:

Kingsley Shacklebolt couldn't help but shake his head in disbelief, all the tests had come back positive, this was Siruis Black.

The Minister of Magic had seen many things over the years, but never a man coming back from the dead, especially one coming back years younger.

All signs, tests, and every memory in the man's brain suggested he was twenty five years of age. How the hell was this possible? Well, the theory was something awfully similar to how the twins who lived survived Voldemorts initial attack.

That fateful night of October 31st, 1981, Jasmine and Harry survived because their mother, Lily Potter, had willingly sacraficed herself for her children. Many believed it was a similar case with Siruis, because Jasmine had been willing to sacrafice herself just for Siruis' tomb the  old magic had brought him back. Younger, saner, healthier.

Except, if that was true, why did everybody still remember the thirty five year old Siruis had clearly had no recollection of this time?

Well, that was yet another theory.

It was basically the same as before, except instead of giving the actual Siruis back, the old magic gave back a clone of sorts instead.

The only person who knew for sure was Jasmine Lily Potter, and she sure wasn't telling.

***

Siruis sat in his room. Well, technically it wasn't his room, it was a room in St Mungos, far away from the curious eye's.

From what he could make out, he was somehow in the year 2000, at twenty five. While everybody around him insisted the real him had died in 1996 at thirty five, killed by his insane cousin Bellatrix, who was also dead.

Apparently, they'd won the whole war two years ago, all thanks to the Potter twins.

Harry James Potter and Jasmine Lily Potter.

And if all that wasn't enough for poor old Siruis, he also found out that Jasmine had gone missing and had only just returned... from thirty years in the past.

Aka his seventh year at Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry.

Jasmine was his Jasmine. She just... hadn't quite been when the other Siruis was alive. It was all very confusing.

He felt nervous, jittery, even.

The door slid open, and in she stepped. Her skin was slightly paler then he remembered, her hair more brown and her hat gone.

She looked how he felt, anxious, nervous, terrified.

"Hey." She muttered, sitting down beside the door.

"Hi." He croaked.

Jasmine smiled shiftly, looking at him as though she couldn't quite believe he was real.

"It's... been a while." Siruis said, his eyes never leaving hers.

She gulped, "Yeah, I uh, I guess it has."

Jasmine gathered up all her Gryffindor courage and finally met his eyes. Both of them broke out into smiles.

It'd take a while, but maybe, just maybe,

They'd be okay.

***