30

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Good bye Jimin! Jungkook should be back soon okay?" My mom yells from her car as I get out.

"Okay thanks mom!" I shout back and watch her drive off. I smile and head inside my house.

It feels so empty and quiet as I step inside. Knowing Jungkook isn't here makes it seem so lonely.

I close the door and walk up stairs to his room. Well I think I should call it OUR room now. Maybe soon we can make my old room into some other type of room.

I shrug to myself as I finish walking up the stairs and into the bedroom.

It always smells like Jungkook in here I love it.

I jump on his bed and cover myself with his blanket, I roll side to side making me look like a burrito as the result. I inhale deeply and I exhale smiling.

I hope he doesn't take too long.

I quickly unwrap myself as I pull my phone out to text Jungkook. I text him saying I hope he comes home safe and that I'll be waiting.

I smile relieved as I did all that in a matter of seconds. I wanted to make sure I sent it before he started to head here or something.

I throw myself back into the bed to stretch. I make a little screech as it feels good to stretch out my body.

I sigh as I become bored.

What should I do?? Who knows how long Jungkook and Mr. Jeon will take. And now that I think about it I have never been in Jungkook's bathroom before.

I get up and begin walking towards his bathroom because why not? I'm bored.

I open the white door and walk in. A nice smell of a candle fills my nostrils as I walk in. I close the bathroom door trying not to let the smell escape.

It smells like a cologne but as a candle.

He has a nice bluish shower curtain while mine is yellow. He has a soft grey little carpet on the tiled floor and there are face treatments on his sink. It's neat not messy, though.

I smile as it feels so Jungkook in here. It may not make sense but the way it is in here feels such like a Jungkook thing.

I chuckle.

I turn to look at myself in the mirror and I pull my shirt down from the collar and see the disappearing hickey he gave me.

Flash backs of that moment makes my face turn red. I touch it with my fingers and smile.

I jump as my phone rings in my pocket.

It's Jungkook.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jiminie can you open the door for me please? I left my key in the house and my extra one, well was in my car." Jungkook says on the other line.

"Oh yes of course!" I say as I rush out of his bathroom, closing it behind me. I speed walk down the stairs and into the hallway.

Once I reach the living room I run to open the front door, we're still on the call and I didn't even realize.

I swing open the door and I laugh as Jungkook is just standing there, his phone still up to his ear.

"Welcome home." I say smiling and he hugs me. He picks me up so I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

He kicked the door closed and he leans my back on it so he's hovering over me while I'm still clung onto him against the door.

He grips the bottom of my thighs to keep me up and kisses me.

Dang did he miss me this much?

In the kiss Jungkook bites my lip so I can open my mouth. I do what he wants and so he slips his tongue into my mouth, both of our tongues touching.

I moan softly as our tongues rub against eachother. My breathing becomes heavier as we continue to kiss like this.

Jungkook pulls away after about a minute, both of us panting as a string of saliva connects our lips. He looks at me in my eyes and we just stare at each other.

"A-are you okay?" I ask still trying to calm down my breathing.

"I always get annoyed of my dad at any little thing and I just missed you." He says as he lays his head on my shoulder, his hands never left my thighs to support me up.

I smile and begin to brush the back of his head trying to calm him down a bit.

"I'm here Kookie it's okay." I say reassuringly as I kiss the top of his head. I blush at my own action but I still keep my composer.

Jungkook finally lifts up his head after a few seconds and smiles at me. I smile back happy that he looks better.

"Let's watch a movie?" Jungkook suggests.

I nod my head excitedly with a big smile on my face. Jungkook chuckles at me and so he puts me down.

"My room?"

I laugh and say, "Our room."

Sorry for a short chapter☹️