Her, our soulmate

It was her. There was no doubt. Clint had lately thought a lot about what it might feel like. The soulmate feeling. Throughout his life he had always been annoyed when people told him "you'll always know it when you feel it". To him it always sounded stupid. But the soulmate feeling. It was true. This was definitely true. They rushed over to the young woman, as she collapsed and passed out.
»call the others!«
Steve said.
»already on it«
Clint gave a short message, and knelt down next to her. She was breathing, but looked like she was in great pain. It would only get worse when the others came, so they had to unlock their soulmarks. Gently he touched her hand, and his lower arm stopped glowing and the black mark gained colour. Steve did the same, and the woman looked to have it a little better. People were starting to approach them, and he prayed that the others would come quickly. As he thought that, the sound of a jet could be heard. It landed not far away from them. Steve picked up their soulmate, and they quickly made it over to the jet.

———

She was safe. She's fine. Her body has just been under a lot of pressure. Tony tried to calm himself down, but it was hard. He wanted to see her so badly, but she needed to rest. Only Vision, Steve and Clint were allowed to check on her. Vision, since he had no soul connection. For the first time in a long time he actually felt jealous of his coworker. His friends. He understood why Clint and Steve wanted to be next to her when she woke up, but he, he and the rest of them also wanted to meet her.

Flora Crestal.

A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. Vision came through the wall and everyone, including himself, stood up.
"How is she?"
Wanda asked, concerned.
"Can we see her soon?"
Pietro said.
"Calm down. Your soulmate is waking up, but she is weak. She needs rest, and when she gets better, I'll recommend that you go in one at a time"
Vision said. They all exchanged looks, as if to nonverbally decide who should see her first. That was when he began to walk.
"Tony?"
Natasha asked, but he ignored her. He walked down the hall and into the room where Flora was, and ignored the others calling out to him. His arm was glowing bright and pulsating and burning like crazy. She was a dedicated person. She was good. It felt extreme, but in a strange way didn't hurt. Steve and Clint were in the room, but he pushed through them. The others. Right now, in this moment, he wouldn't feel bad for being selfish in front of others. They couldn't possibly know how he felt. All his life he had tried to ignore his soulmate, and now she was here. And she was perfect. He took her hand, and the feeling stopped. His mark gained colour, and he admired it for a while, before she woke up.
"H-huh? Where am I?"
She asked, squinting her eyes at the bright light.

———🍀———🌸❦🌼———🍁———

I was alone in the room, looking at my three coloured marks.

Steve:

Clint:

Clint:

Tony:

Vision had told me everything

Vision had told me everything. I was the soulmate of the Avengers. All of them. Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, The Hulk and Thor. A damn god! Plus the Maximoff twins. The only person here, who I wasn't a soulmate to, was Vision, and he was waiting for my answer on who I wanted to meet first. He said that I should meet them one at a time, since my body has been under a lot of pain and pressure. It would be nice to skip that, but now that my marks are unlocked, and the others are more than 50 m away, it doesn't hurt at all. When Tony walked in, my mark burned like it was in a heater, but as soon as he touched my hand, it disappeared. No side effects. Nothing.
"Can I meet the twins first?"
I asked, and he morphed through the wall. Everything was so confusing. I've been awake for an hour, and I want to rest, but I also want to meet my soulmates and talk with them. And I know they want to talk with me. But... aurgh! I also have to think of what I should say to Lena and Nitri. How would they react? Suddenly I felt my marks on my shoulders burn and pulsate. The left mark pulsated more than the right. Like that twin was closer. Suddenly it stopped, as I felt a hand on my shoulder. The door, which had been closed, was open, and a silver haired boy stood next to me. He nearly made me jump out of bed, and I let out a sound of distress.
"Pietro!"
Must be the other twin, yelled. Wanda walked in, and quickly took my hand.
"Hello my soulmate"
She said and smiled. She then looked back at Pietro and began to scold him in Russian.
"you nearly scared the life out of her!"
I heard. They walked out, and Pietro gave a small wave before he disappeared. They seemed sweet. Protective. I wonder what they thought of me. What everyone did.

Wanda and Pietro's marks:

A/N

A/N

I decided to spoil you guys with another chapter this week since Flora met her first soulmates!

Don't worry, there'll be a chapter on Tuesday :)