chapter 2

She is going to start a new journey with a new people, and it's just about a few more hours to reach Shantivan from her house, her house which is hours away at distance from Shantivan.

She is excited as well as nervous to meet new people. She is afraid, maybe they will judge her just like everyone would do, once again. If they do so, She is sure she would not care about them, just like she would do for everyone who judges her without even knowing her.

And to top of it, she is going to live in a house where a Hindu stays, She is very glad that she got a house to stay as a paying guest without much trouble of searching for it.

Thanks to Ramu Uncle, who works as a Gardener in the Mansion.

At first, when Ramu Uncle said about the Offer, she thought to refuse as it's a big mansion and she couldn't afford it. But, there's nothing which she couldn't afford for her stay in Mansion, she can and very well in that case. Raizada Mansion giving a room for very less amount is something very useful for the people like her.

Ramu uncle spending his day as a gardener will profit her, She can stay assured that there is someone she could look upon who will help in coping up.

Feeling of left out, and insecurity in her will be less somewhat.

This is the real reason behind her story agree for staying as a paying guest in the Mansion.

Better stay in a place where you have someone as support than to stay in a place where there's none to support you. Ain't it?

This is why she has followed here.

When she came to look at her room two days back, she was in awe looking at the Mansion, and she wondered even more when she looked at her room.

Ratna Raizada showed her the room, and she went into wonderland and came out only when Ratna shook her.

Ratna Raizada is a woman who didn't judge her, and she is in awe with her sweet nature. She didn't know about other family members as to when she came to have a look at the room, there's none in the home except Ratna Raizada.

She is nervous about the rest of the family reaction.

*

"ASR," he heard someone screaming at him, he turned to look at the one and found a group of people who are his fan's screaming at him, asking for a selfie.

He smirked at them, and it killed the girls, they were girls and not a single guy is visible in the group.

"ASR...

One selfie please.." he is at the shopping mall to buy something for his sister who is upset with him as he screamed at her in the morning. Although it's not that he scolded her by screaming at her, his sister is smart and drama queen enough to take it as scolding and demand whatever she wants.

He knew he did scream at her after chasing her as she disturbed his sleep, and although it was a play for him and for his sister as well, his sister is smart enough to take it as an advantage and he can't say no to his little one, even though he knew it's her drama.

Even though he is ASR, he is always a big brother to his little sister first, and always will be.

That what made his way change from home to studio and vice - versa today. He came to a toy shop and thought to buy a Barbie doll for her, instead of a teddy bear as per his little sister demand.