𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [̲̅𝘟]

WARNING

Y'all see the X, so don't proceed if you're not comfortable with smut. Just read the beginning and the end if anything. I'm collecting donations for my wayward soul. Don't @ me for the scenes to come. Disclaimer: Forced kissing & coercion. Taeyong is confused so he obviously won't give into Jaehyuns advances so easily. If you're not comfortable with these then don't read! Otherwise, enjoy.

Morning light made it's presence known through the slits of blinds into Jaehyuns office. He was currently occupied with documents he had no interest in. His mind was preoccupied as it is, mainly with worry.

Taeyong still hadn't come in to work and he was starting to think the male resigned unofficially. When Jaehyun had finally muster the courage to face him and apologize for his actions, although he didn't feel it warranted one to begin with, the older was nowhere to be seen. He had not been answering any of his calls either.

Jaehyun had had enough. He got up from his desk. It was time for plan B. Even though he felt that this was a bit unconventional, it was the only way he could think of to see Taeyong and talk things through.

He rushed out of his office leaving his coat and blazer on the hanging racks inside. He went down to the carpark to fetch his car and drove off, his mind made up.

Taeyong awoke to the sound of banging on his front door. His head pained him terribly and he almost didn't realize where he'd been. He arose from his uncomfortable position on the hard and cold floor. He must've fell off of the couch in the middle of his slumber.

He braced himself against the wall as he made his way to the door. The loud banging never ceasing, and he clicked his teeth in distaste. "I'm coming! Geez!" he yelled and clutched the side of his aching head which throbbed from raising his voice.

When he reached in front of the door he didn't bother to look through the peep hole and quickly swung it open. He was met with a dimpled smile, "there you are" the honey laced voice said while he felt a hand on his chest pushing him backwards into his apartment.

His eyes widened realizing what was currently going on. His throbbing headache suddenly dissipated as the blood rushed from his face and supplied his brain with it all. "H-How.....what the fuck are you doing here?! Get the fuck out!" he gaped at the intruder.

Taeyong was terrified that his apartment had been found out. He couldn't believe in his wildest dreams that Jaehyun would be here storming into his apartment. Jaehyun on the other hand was quite elated that he had guessed the right door based on what he had observed the night he dropped Taeyong off. He had a wicked grin on his face, no doubt about it.

"I'm not leaving until we sort things out."

"I have nothing to fucking say to you, get out now!" Taeyong yawped at him, his raspy voice due to his continuous alcohol intake, threatening to crack

"I wanted to explain myself but you've been avoiding me." Jaehyun said calmly.

"I don't want to see you!"

"Are you perhaps upset that I kissed you?" Jaehyun then took a step forward which made Taeyong step back, "Or are you afraid to admit that you liked it?"

Taeyongs eyebrows knitted into a scowl and he balled the collar of Jaehyuns shirt tightly into his fist.

Jaehyun inched his face closer to Taeyong, "Which one is it, Tai? Hmm? Tell me. Did you like it?"