Chapter 1: A Very Unsual Uncounter

It was Soobin's first day as a trainee in a major company such as this one, and he was quite nervous about what would expect him. Soobin just knew that he was following his dream, so as long as that was his main goal and he just worked for it, all would be fine.

Soobin had just arrived at the company, after he went to his new dorm to settle his things, so it would feel a bit like home.
Not knowing what's to come he felt very nervous...suddenly a hand touched his left shoulder, startling Soobin's thoughts.

-"Hello. You're Soobin, am I right?"A strange man asked.

-"Y-Yes." Soobin said throughout his shyness.

-"Did you settle in already?" The strange man asked.

-"Yes, I did...but I'm actually here to-" Suddenly, he was cut off by the man. -"Yes, I'm aware of what you're here for. I'm going to be the one managing you and your fellow trainees."

-"Oh...I see." Soobin said in relief, as before he felt a bit confused not understanding who he was and what he wanted from him.

-"You don't talk much do you?" The man asked with a cold stare.

Soobin felt a little evaded but still answer his question with truth.
-"Usually when it's someone new, I'm a bit shy and closed off with words..." Soobin realized how the man could've misunderstood his words so he immediately rebutted them. -"...but it's not because it's you sir...it's just that I'm always like this at first, so please don't misunderstand."

The man looked at Soobin, put a hand on his left shoulder as said -"Oh, don't worry about such a small matter."... as a way to let him know that he didn't take it personally. -"You just better leave your shyness behind if you want to debut." He finally took out his hand from his shoulder.

Soobin could feel the almost arrogance in his tone and couldn't hide the shock in his face.
The man could see it too...but he looked almost pleased with Soobin's reaction to his harsh words.

He looked at his wrist watch to check the time.

- "Listen, I must go. People like us are very busy" He said without mentioning his past words that clearly needed a better explanation. -"My name is Yoon Jungho. But you may call me "Mr.Yoon" or simply "Sir"." Mr. Yoon announced. -"Please take the elevator by your left side to the 4th floor. When you arrive, enter the 2nd door in front of you, on your left." Mr.Yoon was rushing as he was giving Soobin the instructions for the meeting that awaited him.

-"Thank you sir but I-" Soobin was left talking to himself, as Mr.Yoon left immediately after his instructions.

————————————————————————
Soobin's P.O.V.
I wonder what could've made him hurry...
He didn't even let me tell him that I already knew where I had to go.
Well...I guess it didn't matter anyway...but I just wanted him to know that I'm responsible and that I memorized the way.
He wonder if he actually realized how he came off...a bit rude might I say. I guess it was just an advice. I think he was just looking out for me and also the other trainees. I mean he IS our manager after all.
He's kinda of intimidating though...
Well, overall I think he's actually a nice man and probably didn't even realize his tone.
I wonder if I'll see him often...
Ohhh I must hurry, I can't be late to our first meeting, I need to make a good impression on our supervisors and the other trainees. I NEED to stand out or else I won't debut.
I promise I'll follow Mr.Yoon's advice and make him proud.
————————————————————————

Little did Soobin know that the "nice man" wasn't actually nice and he DID realize his own arrogance. Soobin couldn't even expect what's to come. All he thought he knew about Mr.Yoon was just a disguise that he, casually, has up his sleeves every time he meets new trainees.
Mr.Yoon isn't nice...and in the future Soobin is going to find out who the real "nice man" is.
Eventually, his much worse personality is going to reveal itself.

Soobin then, finally, hurried up to the elevator to go to the meeting that awaited him on the 4th floor. He felt nervous because he didn't want to be late, even though he still had 10 minutes to be there, but also felt excited because he wanted to meet his fellow trainees who he hoped wouldn't just become his competitors but also his friends.

I know this chapter may be a little boring but I promise that the following ones are going to be better. Either way I hope you are enjoying it so far. If not, sorry then.
Please give it a star ⭐️ and put it on your Wattpad reading list. Thank you!!! 💜💜💜