Hatred and History (pt 2)

cduiefhreiucheriuovher

--------------

Third Person POV

All the boys heard their house phone ring, but a quick glance by Jungkook confirmed that it was your number calling, and they therefore decided to ignore it.

"Does she really think she can go back and fix everything?", Jimin snorted. The was a chorus of murmured agreement from everyone except Hoseok, he looked uneasy.

"There's something not right", he bit his lip. Yoongi reached out and rubbed his shoulders.

"Of course you feel like that", he said softly. "Y/n betrayed us".

"No, I don't think it's that", he replied, his voice was agitated. "There's something else. I'm sure of that". He slumped back and covered his eyes with his hands.

"Maybe you're right", he sighed. "I'm probably letting this all get to me".

"We should probably just move on and forget about it", Namjoon stated matter-of-factly, trying to hide his anguished feelings and be a leader for the others. "Where's Taehyung?".

"He's in his room", Jin replied softly. "I've tried to give him blood, but he won't let me in".

"Let's all go up", Jungkook suggested. "I can kick the door down if I have to".

Your POV

You were standing in what appeared to be a jail cell.

The walls were stone, and bits fell away when you brushed your hand against it. But not enough to go breaking out, that was for sure.

"Is this is what she meant by preparation?", you muttered to yourself. "Damn, I feel so much better about my evil ceremony now".

You laughed halfheartedly, but it didn't stop your hands from trembling. 

There was a deafening crash from behind you. You turned sharply on your heel to see three figures in black robes staring at you.

Oh hell no, that's too freaky.

The middle one stepped forward and handed you a black dress, which was very similar to Eunha's.

"You think I'm wearing this?". Your question was met by a terrifying silence, which managed to somehow convey exactly what would happen if you didn't put it on.

"Right, ok, can you give me some privacy", you whispered. Again they said nothing, but vanished into a cloud of thin grey smoke after a second.

You changed as fast as you could, because if you were going to die, there was no way in hell you were stripping for some evil entities right beforehand. You noticed that the fabric was ripped almost to shreds, you could see numerous flashes of your skin, which made you uncomfortable.

I could die.

The reality of it was beginning to sink in. Minute after minute passed, yet nobody came to save you. Would the boys never listen to your message? 

It was possible they wouldn't. 

It was stupid to come here. What good could you ever do? All you had succeeded in accomplishing was aiding in Eunha's plan.

That's not true.

You frowned. The warm, comforting whisper sounded very familiar.

"You're the lady from the library", you breathed, so as nobody could hear you.

You must stay alive y/n. You can't give in, you need to hold out as long as you can. They will come for you.

"How can you be sure?". You bit your lip anxiously.

They will come.

You could sense that she was gone, there was a sudden emptiness in your head.

"How do I stay alive", you groaned, leaning against the wall.

That didn't last long, you were seized once more by the two guards, or maybe it was a different two, there was nothing to distinguish them.

You were pulled back up into the corridor, but this time you were being led to the ballroom where you had first met that psychotic bitch.

"Look at you", she mocked, stepping out from the shadows. "That fits you perfectly, it was her dress you know?". She eyed you up and down.

"I ripped it in a raged frenzy when I found out she had escaped", she informed you with a twisted, satisfied smile. Her eyes were glittering with pure madness. "I deemed it to be suitable for you today, seeing as I am going to rip your spirit out of your body".

You wanted to throw up. You might actually do it.

You were being dragged to the platform where you had seen Yoongi playing the piano, but this time there was an altar instead, covered in chains, which was presumably where you were going.

You weren't wrong.

You were tied down everywhere. The smooth polished marble was cold against your back, and a strand of your hair was caught in one of the metal links, which was causing you discomfort. 

Eunha loomed over you, like a god of death and terror. She studied you carefully for a minute.

"What do they even see in you", she pursed her lips. "How did they meet you, you're not really that attractive".

You knew she was only trying to rile you up, but you still felt hurt jab you at her comment, because you sometimes wondered the same thing.

She shrugged lightly, and turned away from you.

"My brothers and sisters", she called out. "We have long awaited this day".

Your eyes widened in fear as the robed figures appeared once more, only this time there were more, about twelve or thirteen, gathered in a wide circle around the two of you.

"Today, I return to my former glory", she continued, slowly spinning to face you once more, pulling a dagger out of her pocket, the one she first stabbed you with. "And it is my great-great-great-great-great grandniece who will bring me back".

They all starting whispering, their hushed tones echoed in the cavernous hall.

"My sister escaped my grasp", she said slowly, locking eyes with you. She gazed with dark, dark pupils as she grabbed your hands one by one and made a long slit in each palm, you hissed with pain at the sharp sting lancing up your arm. 

"And now...", she smiled. "Her descendant pays the price".

Third Person POV

The boys were all in Taehyung's bed, saying nothing, just holding each other. One by one, they all fell asleep as the sun sank lower and lower. Apart from Hoseok, who lay wide awake, waves of doubt and uncertainty crashing over him again and again.

Hoseok.

He bolted up, eyes wide.

"Dae-in?", he whispered.

--------------------------------

Vote and commenttttt

Sorry about accidentally posting the other day 😅

peace out wuwuuwuwuwuwu