chapter 17- disappointed

~Shawns Pov~

I never knew exactly how much trouble I was in but I never thought from Jackson I would recieve disappointment. I did not exactly know what I did wrong I stripped and sat on the toliet sadly waiting for him to come upstairs. I heard him walking up the stairs and he came in the bathroom he did not say anything just turned on the water.

"Jackson I-" I tried to start.

"No do not talk Shawn at all" he interupted me.

He picked me up and placed me in the bath washing the paint off me. I blew bubbles giggling and I looked up at him he was smiling a bit then it went away as he finished washing me. After he finished he picked me up and wrapped me in a towel and carried me to my room.

Wait did I say my room?

He set me down and picked an outfit for me.

He put me to bed in the bed and left without another word. I felt the tears before I even knew they were rolling down my face. That night was the first i cried in this house not counting the kidnapping and what Jackson said to his mom. This is a moment that I hate myself as I cried I fell asleep after awhile When I say I wish I didnt wake up I mean it because I woke up back in the real world.

~Third Person Pov~

Both of the boys woke up one in his first home the other in a hospital both of them knowing something changed in both of them. They both felt the love they had for each another they both knew they needed each other and that their love was unbelivable knowing fate reminded them of eachother because they belong together and as Shawn woke up it just proved it for a small token of a ring a promise a hope was going to change them more then anyone could think.

"Jackson!!!!"